Friday, May 02, 2008

Done [Updated]


For newer posts check the link.
SPIRITS DOINGS

I seldom look at this blog anymore, visit my Doings for the current posts, lots of interesting old posts here if you wish to go through them though.

Except for updates on projects and camping trips spirit is done blogging, after two years I see that its just been a big waste of time that took up many of my hours. A blog has not served spirits intended purpose. And spirit gets tired of repeating himself because a blog does not read like a book, and the monkeys won’t listen to spirit but want to argue with him and for him to kiss their butts so that their precious little ego’s don’t get hurt.

Blogs are pretty much worthless, at least for my intent. They are for the most part just a lot of monkeys mucking around. Your turn, it’s not my battle anymore trying to tell you what you are, or to save the world, I’ll just watch it go to hell from a mountainside. Acceptance is my accepting that blogging is a big waste of my time and that the world is going to continue going to hell and there is nothing I can do about it. I want more time for myself at this point.

Any new posts on my projects and doings will be posted at my new blog. SPIRITS DOINGS

But I’ll check for new comments on this blog daily in case any of you want to love me or pitch shit on me. Spirit always loves a good pissing contest.

Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.

Those that want empathy all the time need to get their crap together. I notice that it’s usually the screw ups that always expect it. Those that give empathy all the time are just feeding the receivers need.

I may have something heavy to say at times, but I will say it here or on the Spirit 11 blog.

You monkeys are on your own, happy paths, hugs…. BBC

82 comments:

BBC said...

I had expected to get my tax bonus check by now. Hum, I wonder if others are late in receiving theirs. Maybe mine is late because I didn't mail it in until the 14th.

I need the money to spur the economy, that will buy a fair amount of beer. Can't have the brewery going broke on me, I would have to learn how to make my own beer.

BBC said...

Turkey launches intensive air strikes in north Iraq

Now the Turkish monkeys want to complicate matters even more. I swear, I'm surrounded by fucking idiots. Fucking monkeys, go away.

BBC said...

Shutdown Day advocates say go offline, get outside.. TORONTO (Reuters Life!) - Tune out, turn off and get away from addictive electronics for 24 hours on May 3 and enjoy the outdoors.

Good idea, that is what spirit is going to do. Pack a lunch to the beach and take pot shots at the seagulls.

BBC said...

Powdered cocaine not just for white yuppies any more

*rolls eyes*

BBC said...

D.C. madam' who vowed not to go to prison kills herself

Legalize prostitution !! Their not sending the big shots and politicians that used the service to prison.

That woman got a bad rap, prostitution should not condemn a woman to prison. They let killers go and send prostitutes to ..... hey, don't get me started, you know how I get.

BBC said...

Maybe I'll shut down for a whole week. Sit on a curb and take pot shots at monkeys.

BBC said...

Report: Microsoft-Yahoo deal may go hostile Friday

It has to be about money and making it, but how do they get so rich off of it? I don't even look at online ads or buy much.

BBC said...

Baby birds babble just like human babies learning to talk

I know a woman that babbles while I kiss her boobs. Don't you just love the Internet. *snickers*

BBC said...

Yeah, rather than making a new post I'll just rant in comments and make a really loooog comment section.

BBC said...

Barbara Walters admits she had an affair with a married Massachusetts senator.

Ha, ha, ha, that quacks me up. I wonder if they were fucking on a White House, us taxpayers deserve some entertainment from these monkeys you know.

BBC said...

Sen. Hillary Clinton is preparing for the Kentucky Derby, greeting supporters with a large flowery hat.

Sure, don't go to a war protest or work at fixing things, go to a fancy rich persons horse race. Well, maybe a stud will nail her, we deserve some entertainment for our money.

BBC said...

Japanese official demoted for 780,000 hits on porn sites

He, he, he. Damn, that's a lot of hits, how did he get anything else done?

BBC said...

The Japanese owners of former Kentucky Derby winner War Emblem are struggling to explain why the American thoroughbred has lost his libido.

I guess he won't be nailing Hillary.

BBC said...

I'm taking Helen into town this morning to do her monthly banking, we're having breakfast at the Cornerhouse. I'll drop my vote ballot off at the courthouse also.

BBC said...

Hey, that's great Billy, just frigging great. You can get a big sausage omelet or a chicken fried steak. Maybe the waitress with the bouncy boobs will be there.

BBC said...

I don't recall when I installed the hit counter but I see that I've had over 31,000 hits now.

Do you have any idea how many times I've hit refresh to get the number up there? LOL

Knight said...

You might see it as a waste of time but I'm glad I found your blog. I agree with your view of spirit. I was happy to find someone that was voicing what I was trying to explain. I was glad to see that it wasn't only in my head. Sure, you can be abrasive and use your blog as a ranting place but that is what makes it interesting. Of course people are going to pick fights because you challenge them and what they believe in. That scares people that don't want to learn new things and have new ideas. They prefer to be brainwashed.

BBC said...

Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse hasn’t ever been high-class like the high class one in Washington, DC. We’re just good O’ country folk trying to make our way. But we do use Shay Butter on our back massages and don’t forget, on Wednesday’s the ladies get some extra tongue licking tossed in fer free.

human being said...

done? why?
seems spirits are so unpredictable...

thanks for your sincere reflections on my post about 'death'
you wrote:
realizing that all the bad things out there is also a part of them that they can't control.

and the key word is 'control'... when you want to control sure you get disappointed since you feel you cannot change any monkeys into spirits..
just be yourself and live your life and write your thoughts and don't think of changing anyone or anything... then exactly when you don't think about it,...it happens ... you see everything is changing...
give it a try....
and remember writing and saying is better than not writing
good luck...

BBC said...

Why am I done? Because I'm tired of it and I'm turning it over to you so I can get a rest from it. That's what I do, delegate and hope that you will do right by me.

Carry on now.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"Except for updates on projects and camping trips spirit is done blogging"

"Blogs are pretty much worthless"

"Any new posts on my projects and doings will be posted at my new blog. SPIRITS DOINGS"

"I may have something heavy to say at times, but I will say it here or on the Spirit 11 blog."

One of the things you never did was contradict yourself, except when you were awake.

Blogging gave itself an enema and look what kind of shit dropped out!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, ya fraudulent fucker! You'll be missed more than PMS and your spiritual brother Bush, together!! And did your wife Vic approve this? Better get permission first!

"Oh Helen! They JUST won't do what I tell them to do! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" ROTFLMAO!!!!

Monkey Power Forever!!!

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Want a banana?

Debra Kay said...

BBC, I hope you let go of the anger.

BBC said...

TFWY

Fuck off you retard. If you have a fucking brain you take it out and play with it without washing your hands and the oil on your fingers fuck it all up.

Just have another drink and go fuck your monkey.

BBC said...

Debra Kay, spirit isn't supposed to be angry? What is wrong with your thinking?

BBC said...

TFWY

When you are fucking your monkey do you ever look into each other eyes and share spirit with each other? Just wondering.

BBC said...

I'll fuck myself before I'll fuck another monkey.

BBC said...

Saturday 5/3/02
Goals are important, I’m going to shoot for the longest string of comments ever in a comment section. LOL….. Got some jokes for ya.

I received an amusing email from one of my readers that makes a perverse kind of sense. I thought I would share it to give U.S. readers a perspective on how some spectators over-seas view what's going on here in the States.

We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election. On one side, you have a bitch who is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a bitch who is a lawyer. On the other side, you have a war hero married to a woman with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship. Is there a contest here?

Three women are at a cocktail party. The first woman says, "My husband is taking me to the French Riviera for two weeks," and then looks at the others with a superior demeanor.

The second woman says, "Well, my husband just bought me a new Mercedes," and looks about with considerable pride.

The third woman says, "Well, to be perfectly honest with you, we don't have much money and we don't have any material possessions. But thirteen canaries can stand shoulder to shoulder on my husband's erect penis."

The first woman looks shamefaced and says, "Girls, I've got a confession to make. I was just trying to impress you. We're not really going to the French Riviera. We're going to my parent's house for two weeks."

The second woman says, "Your honesty has shamed me. To be honest, my husband didn't buy me a Mercedes. He bought me a Ford."

"Well," the third woman says, "I also have a confession to make. Canary number thirteen has to stand on one leg.

In the news… NEW YORK (Reuters Life!) - Having enough free time is more important to most Americans than being rich, according to a new poll.

That’s not my view as I observe those around me. They appear to be lying to themselves. They may want more free time but they are obsessed with making more money.

zirelda said...

I think you've reached your goal? I'll miss reading you but I'll pop over to your other blog on occasion.

About Leadville...there isn't much reason to go to Leadville. The company I work for has an office there and I've been there maybe four times in the last two and a half years. It's an old mining town with the highest altitude of any town in Colorado I think. And yes, I'm very small town.

BBC said...

NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Pentagon is considering sending up to 7,000 more U.S. troops to Afghanistan next year to make up for a shortfall in contributions from NATO allies, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Spirit thinks that these different tribes of monkeys shouldn't be fighting each other at all. But I'm disappointed that NATO is as much as failing the people of the world.

I think it was Einsteins intent that NATO would mature into a world governing body but that hasn't worked out well because all the monkeys want to keep their own stupid governments.

But it's clear to see how that has worked out. Not worth a damn, and this world would be better off with just one governing body.

But only the wisest people see that.

BBC said...

SAN RAMON, Calif. - Astounding profits in the oil industry are becoming as routine as the anguished looks of motorists filling up their gas tanks.

Don't you just love greed? They need big profits so they can have their fancy planes, boats, homes, etc. After all, it costs over a hundred grand to fill the fuel tanks on a 154 foot yacht.

zirelda said...

One governing body kinda scares me.

I have visions of the Star Chamber when I think about that.

I live in Canon City. Pronounced Canyon. Spanish spelling. Still small town but a little bigger than I'd like.

BBC said...

I've been through Canon City a few times, but don't recall anything about it.

One governing body of the wisest doesn't bother me at all. The key of course is being intelligent enough to put the wisest people there.

And accepting some things they would restrict us from doing. It would be like a parent government, parents do not let their children do every thing they want to do.

Well, wise parents anyway. Our governments are ran by children that vote, not good parents.

Debra Kay said...

I think anger just gets in the way of things. It feeds on itself and mucks the whole thing up. That's not what I wrote on MY blog, but I forgot to copy and I haven't had enough coffee yet to go back and get it. So you get the drowsy version.

zirelda said...

"I've been through Canon City a few times, but don't recall anything about it."

Probably because it's pretty unremarkable. :)

BBC said...

If it wasn't for some angry people on this planet it would be an even bigger mess than it is now.

BBC said...

Lets see, I bought a quart of milk yesterday. Carrot cake with lemon/butter frosting on it in a bowl with milk poured over it.

Yes, life is uncertain, eat dessert first. Call it breakfast.

BBC said...

Try to be thankful for the right angry people.

human being said...

okay i came to your help to hit the record for the comments...

as far as i know,
spirits take a nap but never sleep for a long time...

spirits know monkeys can't fly but they can fly kites... or at least watch others flying kites, if they are not intelligent enough...

spirits get angry but never kill any monkeys...

and spirits make wonderful kites...

just one problem with the spirits... they don't land for some short time on the earth to sell their kites to the monkeys...

BBC said...

spirits get angry but never kill any monkeys...

Well, this spirit doesn't, but I'm starting to approve of them being killed, they are just a lot of trouble makers.

human being said...

oh then you would be bored... there would be no monkey business to joke about...

BBC said...

Bored? Never, not my busy mind. If the world was a more peaceful place and I wasn't spending so much time ranting about it I would have time to get back to my intentions.

I see that someone has come up with a really cool electric car with a 200 mile range and good performance that gets the equivalent of about 135 miles per gallon of fuel.

The down side? The price, a 100 grand. But it's a start.

BBC said...

I would have time to get back to my intentions.

Correction, my INVENTIONS.

BBC said...

A POST FOR DEBRA KAY

BBC said...

A first for Saudis: Mozart performed publicly and women come

Women come? It was an orgy also? LOL

BBC said...

Sunday 5/4/08
Big Brown wins Kentucky Derby; filly Eight Belles euthanized.

Stupid rich monkeys, horse racing is just a form of animal cruelty under the pretense of a sport.

And the jockey of Big Brown thinks that god is looking down and favoring him. *rolls eyes*

Why would any god favor a stupid jockey over a woman and child dying of starvation under a tree? This god sure didn't favor 8 Bells.

BBC said...

Some people think Einstein didn’t have a sense of humor but he had a great sense of humor.

"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat." - Albert Einstein

Jon said...

I'll miss you being around...

BBC said...

Monday 5/5/08
Illinois man orders custom beer-can coffin

Ha, ha, ha, these monkeys amuse spirit sometimes.

Common drugs hasten decline in elderly: study

Well, Americans are hooked on drugs, thinking they will make them better because they are afraid to die.

US-backed plan sees shiny future for embattled Green Zone

Some are still wearing their rose colored glasses.

Man asks court to change his name to 'In God We Trust'

*rolls eyes*

Web sites promote "hypermiling" to save on fuel

Big deal, I've done such things for years.

DENVER - A Denver man who wants the city to be prepared for space aliens is proposing a commission to deal with the matter.

*more rolling of eyes*

Piercing The Veil said...

thanks for dropping by bill i really appreciate your concern and hugs .... i do not know my spirit is still soaring as of now as if censored ... i hope i could land in somewhere soon...

my hugs .... i promise to comment more soon

take care

anto

BBC said...

Being as I'm the one to make the 50th comment I get the chocolate donut.

Oil hits record $120.93 on fear of tight supply

*yawns*

Myanmar minister says as many as 14,000 dead after cyclone.

10M children worldwide die from lack of health care.


Considering things like that and all the wars and other ways that humans kill each other (often under the banner of religious beliefs) and it appears that this planet has some strange ways of population control.

BBC said...

FORT WORTH, Texas - A Roman Catholic priest was sentenced Monday to four years in prison for having sex with two inmates while a chaplain at a women's prison.

Like I keep saying, Catholic priest monkeys should be able to marry, or at least boink the nun monkeys. There is no good reason why nuns shouldn't be able to enjoy sex.

BBC said...

Nature kills a lot of people, but it isn't mankind's biggest enemy, the monkeys are.

Gadfly said...

My ex called my last novel a "testosterone laden, gore-fest"

Which I took as a compliment

*chuckle*

Now if I could only find an agent, I might even be able to get one published

human being said...

'Nature kills a lot of people, but it isn't mankind's biggest enemy, the monkeys are.'

2 thumbs up!

even for some of nature's disastrous acts man is to blame... our extravagant manipulation of nature has changed her normal behavior!

BBC said...

Wednesday 5/7/08
About noon yesterday the sun started coming out and it got to be a decent day and I got a lot done, but posted about it on my Spirits Doings blog.

New disease outbreaks in China; 15,000 children infected

If mankind won't control it's populations I guess nature will.

Breastfeeding Rates Up.

Cool, need any help? LOL

Survey shows US honey bee deaths increased over last year.

This is a concern.

BBC said...

Human Being..... Considering all the things I've done and experienced I'm surprised that I made it to 64 years of age.

Maybe nature will get me in the end also. But there is still the chance that some monkey will take me out. Whatever, it's been an interesting life but I'm ready to slow down some.

BBC said...

Veterans' office covering up soldier suicides.

BBC said...

Thursday 5/8/08
BEIJING (Reuters) - Speeding drivers in south China are getting clear away thanks to machines which switch the numbers on their licence plates in seconds, state media said on Tuesday.

*Bad monkeys*

The Preacherman said...

You're done 'cause you're tired of it or couldn't be bothered.

Fair enough.

Well enjoyed meeting you in blogworld mate.

Don't delete you may start again sometime.

I'll pop over to Spirits Doings and see what your doings are.

Take care

4D

BBC said...

I was just done with this blog. And I'm not about to delete it, there are a lot of good posts in it.

BBC said...

AP - Democrats' plans to help hundreds of thousands of homeowners struggling with rising subprime mortgage rates and plummeting house values could be sidetracked by President Bush's threatened veto and the backing of many congressional Republicans.

I’m with Bush on this one. If the monkeys are going to do stupid things like buying more home than they can afford and not understand contracts and such they don’t deserve to be bailed out. People have been losing homes for many years due to their stupid wants and didn’t get bailed out and just because there is a large number of them now is no reason to bail them out.

They can just learn from their mistakes and move on, that’s what I’ve always done.

BBC said...

Feds: Teen use of pot can lead to dependency, mental illness and depression. Teens and marijuana are a dangerous mix that can lead to dependency, mental illness or suicidal thoughts, according to a White House report being released Friday.

I know that there is a lot of support for pot but the fact is that it has a harmful effect of a lot of people.

I've known many adults that have screwed up lives because of their early drug years.

And in recent years I've came across many blogs where adults talk about their teen drug days and their now screwed up lives.

Maybe people should take a harder look at the use of pot. I like my friends that smoke it but when they do they just get stupid and do stupid things.

BBC said...

In the news….. Happy Mother's Day: Woman pregnant with 18th child….. Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it….. I swear, I really am surrounded by frigging idiots.

human being said...

another example of man's selfishness (by man i mean human being)

they think of their own joy to have a record... don't think of other people or the earth... maybe they don't even think about that child...

BBC said...

It's good that you didn't say 'spirit'. Because you don't get spirit yet being as you are stuck on human being.

billy pilgrim said...

i'm not gonna pitch shit on you but if i had a real big can of wd 40 i might spray you.

Anonymous said...

Blogs aren't worthless.They are how I found you! :o)

texlahoma said...

I think blogs are just in their infancy, hopefully blogs or something like blogs will turn our to be useful.

billy pilgrim said...

holy fuck! it's been over a month.

i didn't think that you could contain yourself this long.

texlahoma said...

I was reading your profile. We may not see things exactly the same but I always wondered why some religions have a problem with evolution. To me that just shows how smart ol' dude (God) was to set things up that way. Nature is far more spiritual than going into a building and listening to a preacher that in the bottom line wants people to give him money.

Mystical Me said...

Hi sweetheart, Im back in blogger town. I hope I havent missed much, since Ive been gone. Keep me update on everything, whats been up with you. Take care!! Love, MM XOXO

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

What have the monkeys got to do with anything?

Look to the mice and the dolphins

Mr Pineapples said...

Hey Bloke (who runs this blog) - you need to get a hobby outside of bloggin; your arse off.

Get a hobby bloke

Go on

AND a life whilst you're at it.

A life too - that's wot you need bloke

Mr Pineapples said...

Just noticed that you have said the following:

"I am a spiritual being having a screwed up human experience here."

Just wanted to make the following comment in response to that:

WHAT A TOTAL TOSS - POT

R.H. said...

bbc.

Dumb cunt.

Mr Pineapples said...

r.h

I dont think that BBC is as dumb as you think.

Leon1234 said...

Love your blog.

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Lily said...

interesting blog!

Holte Ender said...

Couldn't leave a comment on Spirits Doings - So happy fucking birthday, I'll have a beer in your honor later.

human being said...

hi
why i cannot leave any comments on your other blogs? is this your own choice? or my 'problematic' internet connection?

just dropped by to thank you for you recent comments on my blog... especially this one today (August7, 2009)... it was so resonating...


and so wise... as always...

"The hard part was cleaning up the mess."

so true!

decided to ask a question... perhaps helping me with the cleaning up of my burned-down house...

while cleaning... when you come across some half-burned precious things, what do you do with them? do you try to clean them... repair them and reuse them... or you just throw away everything... buying new ones?


be well...

BBC said...

I'll ask you to not leave any new comments here, I very seldom look at this blog and the comments here. It's just here for the future to look at.