Needed some frosting, usually buy it but got into my Better Homes and Gardens cookbook and looked at frosting recipes. Wanted something fast and simple, and that didn’t require cooking, didn’t have some items called for in the various recipes so chucked it and dreamed up my own frosting. Very rich, but good, approved by Helen.
2 cups powered sugar (a guess)
1/3rd cup margarine (a guess)
Concentrated lemon juice
Vanilla (optional)
I didn't actually measure the ingredients. Blend margarine into powered sugar with a fork and start adding a bit of lemon juice at a time until you have the thickness you want. Done deal. Grated lemon or orange skins would be good in it I think.
Fixed Peggy’s door and mowed her lawn yesterday, and fixed her vacuum cleaner. Peggy should sell her home, she is getting old and can’t afford to take care of the yard anymore but wants it Martha Stewart pretty and perfect. You monkeys want everything pretty and perfect and you are still not happy, hello !!!
Spend more time talking to your mate, dance with your mate, having sex with your mate. If you don’t have a mate, well, maybe it’s because you are a pain in the butt, or any possible mates for you are, that is my experience.
I was out mowing her lawn (with my free mower that I've fixed, love the self propelled feature) when she left to a dental appointment and said to me in passing “I’m off now.” “Yes you are.” “What?” “You’re off now.” I’m guessing that she still doesn’t get it. LOL
She has a battery operated vacuum cleaner that I took apart and cleaned and replaced the battery in, it’s a joke, people are so hooked on battery operated things that they should just get over it all. Most of them are just things other monkeys dream up to sell them. My plug in vacuum will kick any battery operated vacuums butt and will last years longer and NOT need batteries that wear out and need to be properly disposed of. Often old tech is still the best tech. Come up with a lifetime battery and maybe I will change my mind.
Little Sally came home from school with a smile on her face and told her mother, "Little Billy showed me his wiener today." Before the mother could raise a concern, Little Sally went on to say, "It reminded me of a peanut." Relaxing with a hidden smile, Sally's Mom asked, "Really small, was it?" Little Sally replied, "No......salty!"
A father and his 6 year-old son attended a horse auction. The father decided to check out a horse prior to bidding. The father ran his hands up and down the horse's legs, face, and rump. The little boy asked, "Dad, what are you doing?" The father replied, I'm interested in buying this horse and I'm checking it out." The little boy's eyes became as big as saucers and he blurted out, "Dad, we have to go home now!" The father was puzzled and asked him, "Why do we have to go home right this minute?!" The boy replied, "Because, the UPS man was there yesterday and I think he wants to buy Mom!"
Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast they now can photograph a woman with her mouth shut.
ACCEPTANCE
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs… BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
FORT KENT, Maine - The raging St. John River spilled its banks, flooding more than 100 homes as emergency management officials feared the region could face its worst flooding in modern history Thursday.
Nature has always been able to whip spirits butt, but the monkeys keep insisting on living where they shouldn't be living.
So they will keep getting their butts kicked.
Virginians return to tornado-ravaged homes.
Deal with it. Roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Spectacular blaze damages nightclub at Hollywood and Vine
Whatever.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. - State police have removed three children from an apocalyptic church whose leader claims to be the Messiah and acknowledges having sex with some of his followers.
*rolls eyes*
US military deaths in Iraq at 4,063
Well, it's just a bunch of monkeys killing each other, just try to stay out of their way.
A lot of battery powered tools are a rip-off. I have bought a bunch of cordless drills only to find that the replacement battery costs more the whole set did. The last cordless set that I bought had the best price on replacement batteries and now that the batteries are starting to hold less and less of a charge, I'm waiting for them to go on sale to buy replacement.
Any drill that operates on 12 to 18 volts can be ran off a car battery if you make an adapter cord.
Or some transformers, or an automotive battery charger. So I have a cord to deal with, big deal, I've used cords all my life.
I'm not buying any more drills or batteries until such time as my current drills are worn out.
oh.. this is the way i make things... my own version: some ingredients are missing and i do not measure! just mix 'em up to come up with the taste or thickness i like...
seems spirits once upon a time have been crows! :D
i should confess i really agree with you calling others monkeys when mother nature is ignored by wastefulness and consumerism of human beings... oh these batteries! and in our country nobody cares for disposing of them properly and if you do, you don't know what to do with them... nobody is in charge...
and at nights you can see piles of waste material waiting to be carried out...
i've always separated paper, glass, plastic, metal things to give to the recycle guys... always telling myself: your tiniest care and concern can do a lot...
so BBC, you are doing a big big lot...
and my dear dear friend, now that i'm complimenting you, i'm not kissing your b... (as you said regarding blog friends...) :D
why should i do this? neither me nor you need such a thing... when we say good things to a friend, it's just because we are happy someone else is thinking like us... or maybe because what s/he has said or written or created is so beautiful we feel good or elevated ... and why not tell her/him that we are happy now just because of this?
same thing now... i came to your blog and i loved reading about your day and the things you did and your concerns...
some come, read and leave... saying nothing...
don't think you like that... 'cause spirits care...(this is the first ethical rule of crows, too.. ) :D
that's why you write for us all... about your thoughts... and sure we may think and feel differently but we ARE friends... and neither of us is necessarily wrong... and all the beauty of this world is in these differences and varieties we see...
(when it comes to judging the truth or rightfulness, fuzzy logic works much better than the binary one)
My tone in the previous post was serious and friendly when i said: tell us what should we do instead of writing poetry (if you think it's of no use)...
i do respect you as my elder friend with more experience ... so why shouldn't i ask for your ideas?
i've read some of your previous posts and i know about your concerns about peace, nature, being truthful, etc... these are my concerns, too... my first and most important concerns....
sometimes i talk about them directly and sometimes indirectly through what you can call art in its general sense...
you do the same thing, friend... your art is your humor... and usually its the best method to teach...
with lots of respect and love,
your crow friend...
HB
p.s.
1)my tone all through this comment has been friendly with a big smile on my face... :)
2) think even if you had that Japanese camera, you could not photograph a woman crow with her beak shut!!!
:D
Yes, Human Being, you are my friend, at least you try to understand me.
batteries in landfills are more toxic than hillary's snatch.
I always enjoy your remarks, Billy P.
"Butter/Lemon frosting"
Stop, already!
I'm gaining weight just reading your blog posts this week!!
{grin}
Karen...... Ice Cream... LOL
I've always made frosting that way. Mom called it butter frosting. You can add different flavorings in it. Cinnamon is good. So is cream cheese. Sigh.
Like I need that stuff anymore? :)
Happy Thursday Billy.
thanks BBC for your friendly words on my blog... i loved this sentence very much:
You will see that at our highest existence, (that being all that is out there also)that we are also the crows. At our highest level we are the ALL.
it's so true....i really believe in it...
read this:
http://dearteachersatan.blogspot.com/2008/01/cosmos.html#comments
I need some of it or I get too skinny.
i love the concept of this blog
Post a Comment