Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Inspiration

Peggy called me yesterday, the inside knob on her back door fell off so I will go by and fix it today while I’m out doing the Polly’s Honky Saloon and Whorehouse laundry.

I got both sides of the material spray painted yesterday even though it was raining some at the same time the sun was shining. After it dried a bit I got it under cover to stay dry and cure some more. Got a few rain streaks in it but it got sealed pretty good and will be painted again after I put it on the camper ceiling.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright has criticized the U.S. government as imperialist and stood by his suggestion that the United States invented the HIV virus as a means of genocide against minorities. "Based on this Tuskegee experiment and based on what has happened to Africans in this country, I believe our government is capable of doing anything," he said.

I think our government is imperialist also, just in sneaky ways is all. And I also think it is capable of doing anything it decides to take on in secret. But I think it’s far fetched to say that they introduced HIV in Africa. I don’t know much about that story but I think that its far fetched.

An older man wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard sat down at a bar and ordered a drink. As the bartender set it down, he asked, "Going to a party?" "Yeah, a costume party," the man answered, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life." "But you look like Abe Lincoln." observed the barkeep. "That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."

THIS IS A WEIRD PLANET
Hey, have a great day, simply and peacefully, hugs…. BBC

17 comments:

BBC said...

A man of faith from the District of Columbia area is going over the heads of government and industry leaders by asking God for cheaper gas.

*rolls eyes* Might as well ask for nooky or something else important, like world peace and food for all.

BBC said...

SCRANTON, Pa. - The captain of the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins was charged with indecent exposure after a police officer saw him running naked on a downtown street early Sunday.

He, he, he

Nit Wit said...

I would be, hell have been the guy with the straw in his gob. I think Wright is a Clinton supporter and I read that his Press Club interview was arranged by an avid Clinton supporter.
Of course that doesn't make it true. Especially since I read it in the big corporate media. I agree that the leaders of this country are imperialists and capable of just about anything to get what they want. I find however that other than the testing of LSD on the military or the shit they did with Syphilis and other things like it I always remember that as far as planning something really big they can't get their heads out of their asses long enough to make it work.
NEOCONS believe that reality is what you envision it to be. The trouble is, realty is not a NEOCON and has a habit of changing things back to the way it thinks it should be.
A man of faith who only thinks of asking for cheaper gas when if he really had faith would expect any request for real needs and improvements to be granted is as shallow as his convictions.
Sorry, my mouth runeth over.

Nit Wit said...

Wow! A naked Penguin owner. Maybe he lost a bet.

BBC said...

There, I've got a carrot cake in the oven, just need to make some frosting.

BBC said...

I think there was something about a bet, I just glanced at it.

BBC said...

Oh, and he was drunk, drunks can get entertaining at times, run, spot, run. LOL

BBC said...

A naked athlete running, every womans dream come true. LOL

I'm reminded of an old song about streakers.

Karen said...

"I've got a carrot cake in the oven, just need to make some frosting."

yum!

One of my fav cakes!!

Unknown said...

carrot cake is yummy! I think I am off to bake some carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting...thanks for the inspiration....

human being said...

crows believe that secrets are good as long as they are revealed...

thanks for your comments...and your caw caw...

And what should we do not to be pussies -- as you said -- and be greater than life?

aha whay don't you write your own version?
you can start it with

I'm greater than life, who are you?
or
I'm a spirit, who are you?

you know, as far as i know spirits just don't say you are wrong... they teach...

A new Ron,ron,ron a new ron,ron said...

You ever listen to Dave Chappelle? He talks about the theory that AIDS came from monkeys, and asks just how the fuck are we supposed to believe that some dude could catch and fuck a monkey? They not nice animals and likely as not to bite your cock off given a remote chance. Stupid theory in my opinion, although I don't subscribe to the "invention by govt. to suppress minorities" school of thought either. Without a poor minority class the govt. can't continue the ridiculous War on Drugs that costs us billions every year and makes the arms manufacturers and their investors very rich.

zirelda said...

I remember the consipiricy theory surrounding AIDS. The claim was that our government introduced AIDS in order to thin out the undesirable (gay and black) population because that was who it was striking at the time. I heard this from a guy who used to come into a house and light his lighter in front of the tv to see if he could tell if the government was watching him through the tv.

I believe the government is capable of anything as well, but I also think they have better things to do than monitor us through our tv's.

Jon said...

I can see why you're intimidated by ideas that you can't understand.

Aurelius said...

Interesting blog. . .

My own theory of the millisecond is that Rev. Wright was once a solid man of Gawd and a moderate whose church appealed to wealthy progressives, both black and white, who attend church more for the status than the structure. Neocon agents then infiltrated his sanctuary and slipped LSD into his communion wine - granting him interview after interview before he comes back down to reality.

Or maybe he's just like anyone on Reality TV, willing to do/say anything for his fifteen minutes of fame.

BBC said...

Or maybe he's just like anyone on Reality TV, willing to do/say anything for his fifteen minutes of fame.

Bingo !!!!!

billy pilgrim said...

in wright i believe.

i think his criticisms of government are legit.

wright, 6 years in the military,

bush, cheney, rumsfeld, obama, clinton... ZERO!