Thursday, May 25, 2006

Argh

Argh
I have a dental appointment this morning. I know I will be there about three and a half hours. That is a long time to set in a dental chair letting people mess around in your mouth.

Huffington Post
If you submit a comment containing a personal attack on any member of the HuffingtonPost.com community, you will be banned from posting further comments.

That is what they say on their site when you are attempting to post a comment in a blog string. The Huffington Post acts as if they are a liberal site but they will not allow you say that the commentator might be a fool or an idiot. You might hurt a precious little ego over there because they think they are so special and always right. But how liberal is that? Even though at times they call others idiots, I conclude that there is a bunch of pussy’s over there. The Dilbert blog at least is liberal in that respect. At least Scott allows us to call him an idiot at times, as he at times calls us idiots.

No comments: