My remaining sister died this morning so I'm the only one left other than an ignorant brother that I don’t talk to, and my friends, the point being, make the best of every day and try to make a difference in the world as no one is assured of being here tomorrow. She was only sixty-five.
What is life about? What have you invested in? Memories, I invested in memories, not even realizing that I would be getting old, money is just an energy to be invested. Memories and love has more meaning than all the money in the world.
Say, have I ever told you about that gal I met while wandering through Arkansas……..
Or when I quit a trucking firm 2000 miles away from home and bought a used car and …….
Or that night in a Nebraska Keno club when I cleaned up on pull tabs and ran off with the cute bartender…..
Or the day I set the track fast time record and went on win all three races I was in that day……
Oh, and I have some fond memories of my sister also, she was a very sweet girl, not like me and always testing everyone. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment