Thinking that I would like to have a camp or tent trailer seeing as I have sold my big boat, I’ve been keeping an eye out for something useful. Something cheap that I can fix up. Yesterday a friend told me about a Puck trailer that a friend of his has so I went out to look at it.
I’ve never seen one and they sure are different, about nine feet long and six feet wide. And not tall enough to stand up in so they have a round dome on them that is about four feet across, looks kind of like a gun turret. Actually it is roomy inside for it’s size and should be easy to tow. I like the big windows on each side, it’s plenty for overnight camping or day trips to the beach.
The owner wasn’t home at the time he said he would be and after waiting for a half-hour longer I went home. I’m not sure if I will follow up on it and buy it as it needs a lot of work, but it was interesting to look at. There is a picture and history on them at the link below.
http://www.rvwest.com/features/vintage_rv/eriba_puck.htm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment