Friday, May 05, 2006
Love
Love is what is left of a relationship after all the selfishness has been removed. The last woman I was interested in was pure selfishness though, a real brat, everything was about her. So of course there was no love left for me, she is so small that I’ve never even heard from her again even though I did nice things for her after she blew up with her little tantrum. And she wonders why she has been alone for thirty years, and so unhappy and lives alone. But she deserves to be alone, no man deserves to be stuck with her, that is for sure. There was a lesson here for me, I will avoid these kind of women in the future. I should post her name so other men can avoid her using them, but I won't, karma will take care of it. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment