I stopped at a friends shop the other day, he is a creative genius. He does expensive custom upholstery jobs on expensive custom cars and trucks. And stays just sober enough to actually get some work done, as long as the customers aren’t in any hurry. He is well known enough that he is always booked a couple of months in advance and doesn’t advertise.
I was telling him that I had tore a camper in my yard apart and now I couldn’t stand behind it to take a leak when out in the yard. "Oh hell" he said "That isn’t any problem, you can take a leak anywhere you like. Even take a bucket out and take a crap if you want to, just put a sack over your head so that no one recognizes you." Ha, ha, ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment