Some people anyway. I know people that go to bars all the time, I go to one some myself just to relax and get a little loose at times. But it’s too expensive to go to them all the time. It doesn’t make sense to me to spend a lot of money that way when it can be better spent in other ways. Some people spend a lot in bars when they need to get their teeth fixed and things like that. Or they spend seventy-five dollars an hour for tattoos all over their body, I really don’t get that. Or they buy new cars and fuss that they can’t afford a home, I don’t understand that either.
I don’t understand how people that don’t even know me jump to conclusions about me either. I left a few comments on one ladies blog because we seemed to have some things in common as she was fussing about some of the things I do. But I guess I was wrong as after telling her some things about myself she just accused me of tooting my own horn, you know, making myself sound good. Hell, I was just telling her what I am.
Below is a few of the things she said to me. Thankfully, the universe doesn’t give a damn what she thinks of me being as my friends and the people I’ve helped see me differently. And she clearly doesn’t like OLD people, I’m not sure what she considers old though, maybe anyone five years older than her. It’s kind of funny really, considering her medical condition she talks about I am guessing that a lot of OLD people are in better shape than she is. I think she needs a shrink, she sounds like the hateful one. BBC
Damn you are a sanctimonious little shit aren't you?
You are elderly, hateful and condescending to every damn person you meet.
You aren't spiritual, you are a spoiled little shit that gets pissed when people wont lay down for you.
Don't comment any more, I don't like you at all. You are a mean little man. Nothing you believe in means anything, you are full of shit.
Keep stocking up for that earthquake you selfish ignorant OLD bastard.
Damn I really can't stand the geriatric set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a copyright asshole and you just violated it and I have reported you for harrassment, stalking and theft of property.
Post a Comment