Sunday, May 21, 2006

What a hoot

So I’m going to talk about the Adventures In Disasters lady, the Drama Queen at http://adventuresindisaster.blogspot.com/

I’m going to copy/paste what she put on her blog about me and put my comments inside of brackets.

So there is this really weird guy that came to the blog awhile back. (I went and read some of her blog because we seemed to have something in common at first as she complained about some of the same things I do) He seemed like a harmless old fart so I replied to a few of his comments. That was my mistake. I wandered over to his blog God Uncensored and realized wow, guy is a fruitcake (To her anyway) so I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't stop with the comments. His comments started getting mean and personal and I told him to get lost. (She has deleted the comments, that both of us made, so anyone that wants to see what they where in case they want to be the judge of that will have to go into the Google archives to see them)

No one needs some nut hanging around bitching about your television choices right? (All I said what that she watches to much TV and she even agreed with my statement)
Well..he wont go away..GO AWAY! (That isn’t true, I won’t be leaving anymore comments after the last one I left)

So I am clueless..how do you get rid of some bitchy thousand year old friendless, familyless whiny lurker? (Geez, I don’t know, offer me money? *lol* Or try asking nicely instead of being a bitch) I am being JUDGED by my gramma on the internet and it's freaking me out! (What is a gamma? And I’m pretty sure that a lot of things freaks this woman out)

This guy Billy prides himself on the fact that he has run off his entire family, he hates women with a scary passion and I think he believes he is God... (This very judgmental Drama Queen, that doesn’t know me doesn’t know that I don’t have much family left because most of them have died off, or that I get along very well with those of them that are left. I did mention that my daughter had as much as ‘divorced’ me but I’m okay with that as she is a woman that thinks everyone should support her no matter what she thinks and does, she doesn’t like me telling her that she should grow up some and change about how she thinks about some things. It’s true, I do think that I am God but everyone keeps missing my very important point that God is a spirituality and not an actual being. They keep missing my point that we, all of us collectively, are God in evolution. I just understand and accept it better than others. Mostly others don’t want the responsibility of being God. And it’s not true that I hate women even though I don’t like how many of them are. And my best friend happens to be a woman but she is heads and tails above most women on this planet. The Drama Queen wouldn’t make a pimple on my best friends butt)

I got really lucky with my nut didn't I? (That reminds me of an old ditty. Everyone loves a nut, the world loves a weirdo… Something like that).

Anyway I reported him to Blogger. (Oh? Like Blog Spot is supposed to get worked up about what a couple of people with blogs that are in a bit of a pissing contest are saying to each other? Blog Spot is owned by Google, king of the Internet and defender of a wide open, no holds barred forum where anything can be said. If they even look into it I’m sure they will be amused. And it appears that she never pays any attention to Scott Adams [I know she reads his blog] when he points out that if you are going to have a blog that you have to be able to take some crap and criticism, we rip into people all the time there. She clearly does not like criticism even though she likes to dish it out).

I also tightened up the comments thing which pissed me off... (Smirk, she sure gets pissed off a lot) I never get any comments anyway so why should I now have to moderate them? (She is right, she never gets any comments so why is she whining about having to moderate a few, I was the only one that ever left any there. It isn’t likely that anyone even reads her blog and her dramatic comments about her TV dramas because it all gets rather boring, and fussing about her medical condition, that I suspect is more psychological than medical. But I’m not her doctor or her shrink so I really don’t know. But if you read this my little Drama Queen, go ahead and enable comments on your site again, I won’t leave anymore comments, promise. Really, if I have something to say about you and your stupid blog in the future I will just say it on my blog, you can report it to Blog Spot and we can all get a good chuckle out of it).

I also don't get why people think they can cut and paste your blog and then reproduce it on theirs..I am copyrighted..isn't that illegal? (She is copyrighted? Well I’ll be dipped in shit, guess she can just sue me then can’t she? With the advent of the Internet the whole copy write scene is going to change as the world knows it anyway. Everyone is doing copy/pastes of all sorts of things on the net. They copy/paste news stories and things from Wikipedia and share all kinds of cartoons and editorials, it’s going to become impossible to try to uphold so called copyrights other than maybe technical manuals and such, it’s a changing world folks and that is a fact. If however others do not want others to copy/paste what is on their sites and blogs they should include code that doesn’t allow it).

Go away creepy Billy..I don't care what you think.. (Then you should stop over reacting to what I say) Go hate someone else. (Never once did I tell that woman that I hated her but she made it very clear that she hates me, my impression is that she is one hateful woman. Yeah, I’ll go away, at least I won’t leave anymore comments on her blog. I think she would get along with my dysfunctional daughter pretty well though, but maybe not, I sense that she doesn’t like Christians and my daughter is one).

(Anyway, that was all pretty interesting what she put on her blog, to bad others don’t read it or I might have picked up a few more readers on my blog).

No comments: