People just don't understand that when I am bitching and insulting, complaining about how they think and do things, that it is just something flowing through me. Flowing through me, get it? As a human I could care less about most of the problems on this rock because all in all I have it made compared to how many others have it.
But if something that is flowing through me is pissed then I have to allow it because as hard as I try it won't leave me alone, won't allow me to ignore it. So there you go, it is a higher authority that is doing the ranting, unhappy with how things are on this planet.
So don't think of me as doing the ranting and insulting, I swear, it's just something flowing through me. And believe me, it's a pain in the ass from my perspective. Yadda, yadda, yadda..... BBC
It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power. - David Brin
The highest proof of virtue is to possess boundless power without abusing it. - Lord Macaulay
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed for trivial reasons. - Bertrand Russell
Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it. - George Bernard Shaw
You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race. - George Bernard Shaw
When a whole nation is roaring Patriotism at the top of its voice, I am fain to explore the cleanness of its hands and purity of its heart. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The rich are the scum of the earth in every country. - G. K. Chesterton
We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment