I went out back to take a crap, um, I have a toilet at the back of my building as it’s nice to sit outside and take a crap at times and I noticed this little spider about a quarter of an inch long. It had stretched a single strand of web between two items and was in the middle of it jumping up and down about a half inch about ninety miles an hour, that was weird to watch. It did that for about ten seconds, so do spiders just play like many other critters on this planet? It’s as if it had made it’s own little trampoline.
Never mind, I just realized that maybe it was whacking off. *lol*
Democracy
I don’t think much of democracy even though I understand that humans want to have control of their lives. As if humans know how to control their lives. Humans are mostly pond scum and democracy makes them even more so. For example it allows them the right to own and drive rigs that get eight miles per gallon of fuel and go 150 miles an hour. Democracy are bullshit and self-destructive, households are not Democracy’s, why should governments be?
No other species on this planet governs by Democracy, that is why they will still be around after man destroys himself. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment