An email friend that is a fiction author, but I don’t know that he has anything that has been published, mentioned that he had students, teaching them to write I suppose. So of course I had to shoot a reply back to him to razz him a little. I’m behind on my work and projects or I would be posting something else today. As always though, the ongoing discussions on the Dilbert blog are great. Anyway, the reply I shot back to my friend is below.
You have students? What in the hell do you think you are teaching them? A few people have told me that I should take a writing class. What in the hell for? My style is my style, how could someone else teach it to me? I tell them if ya don't like my fucking writing don't fucking read it. *lol*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment