I’m a new daddy, sort of anyway. Helen next door puts out cat food on her porch for the various cats that wander through. One has been hanging around a lot and seemed to be hungry all the time so a few days ago I started feeding her some salmon I have here, she has become half tame and lets me pet her a bit. Then yesterday I discovered that she has four kittens that are starting to show their faces some. She had them in a stack of pallets that where here when I got the property, they sure are cute little critters.
Now I have to go to Safeway and get some cat food because I don’t want them starving. Hopefully they will become tame enough that I can round them up to take to the Peninsula Friends of Animals. And I really should get rid of that stack of pallets. Maybe I will keep one of them, I’ve been wanting a cat for a while, will have to think on that some more.
I watched a movie last night, Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza. I like movies that move me to laugh and cry so I like to watch romantic comedies. And anything with Julia Roberts in it is pretty good. I liked it when she dumped two barrels of seafood in her boyfriend’s convertible because she thought he was stepping out on her. After she found out that the lady with him was his sister (they where all standing by the car) she said to him "I fucked up." He said "Yeah, but you gave it one hundred percent." Now that was funny.
There was one stupid thing in the movie though. Three of the ladies where at the marina and they pulled a six pack of beer out of the water where it was supposedly being kept cool. You don’t fucking put six packs of beer in salt water to keep them cool, not for very long anyway as the salt water eats little holes in the aluminum cans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment