The Jamestown S’Klallam tribe is irked about the city of Sequim’s comprehensive growth plan, and while there are two sides to the story that I’m not getting into here it still holds true today just as it always has. The terrorists that took over this country are still just as aggressive as they always have been, mostly for capitalistic reasons.
Do you suppose that if the Mexican’s trying to enter this country all the time where packing guns, in order to protect themselves for example, would be called terrorists instead of emigrants? The US jumps at the chance to call others terrorists it seems.
On the lighter side
At a news conference, a journalist said to the politician running for mayor, "Your former secretary said publicly that you have a small penis... Would you please comment on this?"
"The truth really is," replied the politician, "That she has a big mouth."
Trying
I’m trying to avoid anything too heavy right now even though there are many heavy subjects in my mind that I could discuss, I need a slack day. Tomorrow is free dump day so today I’m loading the pickup, I hope that is the heaviest thing I have to deal with today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment