Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Humor

Humor
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you." I don’t recall where I came across that line. Yup, we deal with a lot of serious problems on this planet and handle it all with humor. The problem is that humor doesn’t fix things, it just allows people to laugh things off.

We joke about big SUV’s and the assholes that own them. What we should do though is ban them, not allow automakers to build them. People that need things like that has real ego issues. Well screw you people, I don’t like you.

We joke about bombs and killing people. What a sick planet, bombs and wars should be banned. I blame women for a lot of this. Men are idiots, they like to play war and capitalism and such things. Women should be spirituality higher than men though, but they aren’t. If they where they would insist that their men and boys stay home and be peaceful and do what they are supposed to be doing at home.

No, I’m really country, not just a little country.
It doesn't matter how smart I've gotten, how traveled and world wise I get, I'm country, old country, it's in my bones and soul and it won't ever go away. I'm still so damn stupid that I think a place isn't a home until people make it a home, and then it doesn't matter what it looks like cuz it's what is in the heart that makes it a home.

Just a gentle reminder, something we tend to forget about two hours after completing Psychology 101. Things never really bring happiness, and I know that is true cuz I observe it all the time with folks that have money and spend it trying to find happiness. It's the little things that count, a touch, a smile, a helping hand, it's always been that way. BBC

No comments: