Americans are sure a bunch of whiners. They whine about everything, I hear complaining all the time, it just seems like Americans can never be happy with their lot in life. Even I whine a lot, though not about what many people do. Maybe the whole planet is this way, but I notice it here because I live here.
For the most part Americans have decent shelters, eat well, make decent money, have the freedom to travel anywhere in the country without a lot of hassles, even poor people here get taken care of pretty well, the list goes on and on.
For the most part Americans are not being bombed and shot at and having their country torn apart, the list goes on and on. I think Americans should stop whining and wanting so much and start helping the rest of the world more. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment