I sure am tired of all the idiots on my planet, okay, Mrs. Gods planet, okay, our planet.
A number of people in some of the past post subjects on Scott Adam’s Dilbert blog have stated that they are God. This supports my ongoing statements that we, collectively, are God. It also supports my ongoing statements that God at this time in time and space is an evolution and an idiot.
I keep saying that God isn’t omnipotent because according to a dictionary that means having unlimited power. Well the dictionaries have it wrong in a way, human’s and their dictionaries, go figure. God is not all powerful in the ways humans expect him to be, and in human form he is just as easily killed as anyone else. I refer you to Mrs. God for that all powerful part seeing as she is the creator and gives birth to all things and destroys things through nature, um, even though she is an idiot in many ways also.
But still, God is omnipotent in a way as he is indestructible at a molecular level humans don’t understand, yet. Anyone that is deeply spiritual is part of that and also indestructible. Wait, human’s are reading this, how can I expect them to understand what I’m saying.
I was going to take the day off and hike to the hot springs but it’s raining today so I guess I will just kick back and relax around here. Maybe drive down to the spit for a while, and chop up some of Helen’s firewood. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment