Ever have this problem? No matter how many anti-virus programs you bought, your computer has more diseases than a hooker with a heart of gold. Well, stay away from the porn sites you fool. Computers are way too interesting and useful to waste your time looking at porn sites with them.
I got out to Granny’s reasonably early Saturday after doing some chores here and completed the repairs on the shelter roof by just after high noon. Didn’t expect any money for it, was just helping a friend through a hard time, but Terry did give me a hundred bucks so that was nice of him. He also gave me enough cut up maple to heat Helen’s home for a month or so, all I have to do is split and stack it. And her friend Mary brought her enough split dry wood to heat her home for a week. She commented to Helen that I had her woodshed very neat, yeah, neater than my place. I keep her place neat and mine looks like a slob lives in it. LOL
My world revolves around the idea that the things I do for others involves some kind of cosmic karma that what goes around comes around. Often in very strange ways, but it works for me and I feel like I am often repaid in more ways than I can ever hope to count. Yes, I have been used and screwed, but I have no regrets, like I said, I also get rewarded in strange ways. For ten years now I have always given those I’ve worked for a little extra time I didn’t charge them for, as gifts (I’ve mostly worked freelance the last ten years). And sometimes I consider a hug a payment in full. Nope, never got rich, but it works for me. As I’ve said before on this blog, money is just an energy that flows around. As cranky as I sound at times about how this world is, I see it as being this way because the energy of love doesn’t flow around enough.
Returning home I went by Josephine’s home to see what damage the tree that went down there did. Her bedroom is on the second story on the corner the tree came down at. It just brushed the house causing some roof damage mostly, but totally destroyed a raised deck on that side of the house. The tree has been removed but there is still a very big mess of shattered decking and supports to remove. It could have been worse, a couple of feet more and it could have destroyed the bedroom she was sleeping in.
Wake up honey, here is your coffee. :-)(She knows who I mean, the rest of you can wonder)
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I just learned that the corner market near me was robbed last night. They got about five thousand dollars.
I see more and more signs of crimes as I watch the big picture as this world continues going to pot, and can only imagine that it will keep getting worse.
Hi Billy, thanks for stopping by. I too am a great believer in Karma, and help people whenever I can. They may not help me back, but someone else along the way will!
@hooker with a heart of gold'...Hehehehe love it!!
good post bbc... but if you plan on paying me in hugs for work i've done for you, you better be at least slipping me the tongue!!
Cher !! You are a married woman, I don't stick my tongue in married womens mouths. How about I just whip your hubby in a game of pool? Hugs.
Um, come to think of it, how long can I leave the tongue in there? LOL
lmao.... you are funny!! haha
Old people know how to fuck up computers that is for sure.
Post a Comment