I snitched that comic from Sinfest. Without permission, see how I am.Even though I did smoke and drink when young, as did my wife, I also worked very hard and owned a home and the children never knew a hard day in their youth. Not sure what I am trying to say so will shut up and wish you a great day, hugs... BBC
Beautiful and Bat Shit Crazy….. Cher lives right close to me, only about twenty/thirty miles away, but an hours ferry ride as most of that distance is the waters of the Puget Sound. We may never meet in person, and she isn’t sure what to make of me anyway, and that is okay because people get me or they don’t. But her blog is pretty interesting, pay her a visit.

6 comments:
I'm always jotting down notes on scraps of paper. Things I hear and observe, bumper stickers that strike me as serious or humorous, thoughts that pop into my mind, things like that.
They pile up on my computer desk, often lost forever as I clean it off and times and start a new pile.
One note I wrote, I remember not when, says.... Get your tongue out of my mouth as I'm kissing you goodbye. LOL
Okay, tossing that note away now.
WASHINGTON (AFP) - Extreme sports fan Alex Roy said Friday he had smashed the record for the fastest "Cannonball run" across the United States, defying police and speed traps. Alex Roy, 35, who waited a year to boast about his exploits and remains vague about the exact dates in a bid to avoid any prosecution, said he had blistered across 13 states in 31 hours and 4 minutes, breaking the old record by more than an hour.
Idiot
On the other hand, maybe Cher and her husband will be over here one day and will look me up. I wonder if he shoots pool.
Love the cartoon. Isn't it true.
Loved the comic. Re Cher: Walking across water should be no problem for you, should it?:)
Jiss sayin'
i do indeed shoot pool bbc, infact everytime it's my turn, the word "shoot" normally follows. i get better if i drink. it's weird.
thanks for the shout out! If you ever make it to the Island, let me know!
Post a Comment