Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday evening

The Jimmy Hoffman band is playing at the Eagles this evening. They start at 7:00 where most places that have live music start at 9:00. I like them starting earlier, then I’m not out so late. I think I’ll go enjoy some good music this evening, maybe dance with a few of the ladies.

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

4 comments:

BBC said...

I read a blog, a lady in Wyoming, sorry, don't have the address handy right now.

But she had went to a site to see what color crayon she is. I won't won't bother with it, I'm the whole damn box.

Pick a color, any color, not that one, LOL, unless you picked blue. But that could change in a few minutes, to red.

I need a little more happy color in my life.

Anonymous said...

hang in there man, I have been reading you for awhile and you are one of the cool ones.

Vi said...

Have a good night! I love seeing bands play.

Anonymous said...

If you are every color in the whole box, then you should dance with a different lady for each color. but, then again, I tired just thinking of it.

Have fun. C:)