The story goes that when my ancestors arrived here they had some very trying times trying to survive at first, and a few settlements didn’t survive. The natives here helped those in one settlement survive through a winter. It is said that in the fall those settlers shared a meal of thanks with the natives that helped them survive.That was before my ancestors started killing them or putting them on reservations so that they could take their country away from them and start screwing it all up. And what a mess it is now, I see it as a failing country, and I think that it deserves to fail. Well, I have a native soul and can relate to them better than many of my own, so there you go.
They should have stayed home and fixed their own country's. And many Americans are very proud of the fact that they took this country by force as they see the natives as heathens. WTF??? I can look around and see plenty of white heathens.
I like the season from Thanksgiving through Christmas. Not the commercial crap as I don’t do that. Or the Christian nonsense they attach to their sick commercialization of Christmas, I don’t get in to that either. One mans made up birth date that is just a myth, a story in one of the most stupid books I’ve ever tried to read is not my cup of tea. Parts of the spirit are born and dies everyday, and taught a lot of stupid stuff along the way.
I like this season because of all the turkey dinners around this time of year. I go without turkey most of the year so they are a real treat to me. Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cool vegetables and other dishes, yams, yuck. But pumpkin pie, oh yes, sure, I’ll have another piece, can I have one to take home with me also?
I don’t bother to cook a Thanksgiving dinner, I was invited to a number of meals with friends. But today I’m going to the dinner at Serenity House, a homeless project that does a dinner every year and invites everyone in the area that wants to come, it’s something different to do and I like different experiences. They put out a good meal, there are interesting people to meet and talk to and they will fix me a plate to take back to Helen. I can’t get her to go as her legs are bothering her too much and she likes to stay in her warm house as much as she can in the winter.
I hope you have a peaceful Thanksgiving. Hugs…. BBC

12 comments:
A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm. He stopped and asked the boy,
"Where did you get that turkey?"
The boy replied, "What turkey?"
The game warden said, "That turkey you're carrying under your arm."
The boy look down and said, "Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!"
The game warden said, "Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you. If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?
The little boy said, "I guess I'll kiss his ass and let him go."
Many Americans will be watching a football game today. Not me, I wouldn't watch a football game if I was in jail and that was what the channel was on.
I'd get as far away from the TV as I could and read a book. I think that football is one of the biggest wastes of time on this planet and just numbs people down.
I'll call it the numbing down of the monkeys. LOL
STOCKHOLM, Sweden - A group of Swedish women is making waves by taking their tops off at public swimming pools in a protest against what they call gender-biased rules on swim wear.
About 40 women have joined the network and staged topless protests in at least three cities, said Sanna Ferm, 22, one of the founders of the group called Bara Brost, or Bare Breasts.
There's a good reason for moving to Sweden. LOL
You've just reminded me to send an email to my chief (american navy seal fighting in iraq at the moment)
Hope you enjoy your day.
Happy T day.
Peace to you to.
Vi.... I wonder if men will ever become wise enough to refuse to fight others wars for them.
Another mans perspective.
Man, how do traditions get started? I know how this one did.
Some suppressed white guys came over to a new land, nearly
starved, met some Indians who taught them how to tell shit from
Shinola, invited the Indians over for thanks, got them to sell
their land for some shiny shells and pox covered blankets,
killed the rest with guns, then took the remaining land for free.
Now we commemorate this by inviting our friends and family over
saying "Thanks" then getting drunk and fighting.
I have to go to Lewis' house to hear his
wife say, "I don't know what is wrong with this oven. The
temperature gauge must be off."
No, honey. It's not the gauge. It's not even that the turkey is
too big. No. It's just that you can't cook. When you were
created you were given a nice ass, great tits and pouty lips--
and that's great any day of the year--except Thanksgiving. On
Thanksgiving you can keep all that shit and give me a golden
bird all juicy and moist and filled with stuffing. Then I want
all the other fixin's that go with it.
******
Q.) What's the difference between your paycheck and your dick?
A.) You don't have to beg your wife to blow your paycheck!
There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain. (And it's put to better use, the skin)
I hope your having a nice Thanksgiving.
It was quite, peaceful, and I enjoyed a good meal with others, Paul. Four women hugged me and thanked me for being in their lives and the new neighbor lady brought me over a pack of beef jerky from a cow on her fathers farm. Nice young lady, I wonder how that cow is doing with just three legs. LOL
I hope that you had a nice Thanksgiving also. Hugs.
Oh, and in case no one has picked up on it, I think that my ancestors where a bunch of frigging thugs. Well, at least Europe was smart enough to get rid of them by letting them get on ships.
And America is still full of thugs.
And don't fool yourselves, Americans have always written their history to make them look good. Yeah, right. *rolls eyes*
But future history will show what a bunch of idiots they are.
Hope ye all had a great Thanksgiving! - Peace.
That sounds cool. I only got to hug my wife. I liked the Maple Sweet Potatoes I made the best and I was born a thug.
Post a Comment