Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snitched

I snitched some quotes and things I don’t already have from
Katherine

I try to always be a good person....I may not always be a nice person....but I always try to be a good person.

I don't slow dance with strangers. I don't sleep with my friends. And I don't play with things that belong to other women.

What is my sign?...my SIGN??? Are you joking? My sign is: Slippery When Wet

End of her stuff, lets carry on with some of my ‘stuff’.

I took an emotional healing course about eleven years ago, a very good one. Maybe the most important thing I learned in that course was to say “Thank you” to a complement. A lot of people use a smart remark or reject it in some way.

Do not wait for extraordinary circumstances to do good actions; try to use ordinary situations.

You'll never get mixed up if you simply tell the truth. Then you don't have to remember what you have said, and you never forget what you have said.

When Harry Truman was thrust into the presidency at the death of FDR, Sam Rayburn gave him some fatherly advice. "From here on out, you're going to have lots of people around you. They'll try to put a wall around you and cut you off from any ideas but theirs. They'll tell you what a great man you are, Harry. But you and I both know you ain't."

The local paper, which I don't bother to subscribe to since I don't have a bird, calls every so often to try and get me to subscribe. I don’t see the point in getting the local rag. The national and world news is things I read the day before on the internet. The local news is mostly just a bunch of jabbering, and I never look at the sports section of a paper. The business section isn’t interesting because it’s mostly business people telling you how wonderful they are. I’ll determine that when I do business with them.

Sailing calmer seas today, my Internet sweetie-pie and I got through some stormy seas intact it seems. I hope, you never know about women. She of course thought a post yesterday was all about her, because everything is all about her. LOL … Women, they always think everything is about them. *rolls eyes* And some of it was about her, but most of the post or similar words were written by me years ago. And directed at any woman that would take the time to read them and try to understand them from my level of observations and thinking because there are a lot of women on this planet that are difficult to deal and get along with. And there are a lot of men and professionals that will agree with me. I’ve also posted very similar words in some of my old posts.

I’m beginning to think that an Internet relationship is a safe and comfortable place for her, and that she won’t come here to see how real we can make it. Fair enough, for now. But if in a reasonable about of time if she doesn’t come here so that we can experience each other, and dance together, walk on the beaches together, I can look into her eyes, run my fingers through her hair, things like that, she will find me moving on. Feeding women’s needs if they are also not feeding yours are a one way street and I see no reason why I should do that. My point is, it isn’t about her, it is about us !!!

The Internet is a wonderful thing but this is still a touchy feely world and it lacks in that way. And before you say that I should go to her, maybe you are right. But I would have to get a passport, and I hate flying, and she hasn’t asked me too. I suppose I would go through all that though, I’m sure I would. But I would prefer to show and share this beautiful and spiritual area with her. Before all the idiots moving here screw it all up.

The person who upsets you the most is your best teacher, because they bring you face to face with who you are.

The picture? Ah, it’s a picture of my most affectionate cat. Guess her name and win a lollypop. I fussed with the pic a bit as the camera flash messed with her eyes so I gave her some pupils. They look a little spooky don’t they? Well, maybe she is part witch, or part bitch. LOL

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:

BBC said...

Today's Garfield comic is cute. :-)

Vi said...

Ahh, she's a little cutie. Let's be really silly and say her name is Tiddles. Yeah yeah, I know, a real common name!

Karen said...

*Tiddles* looks like she enjoys life!

BBC said...

Nope, Tiddles isn't her name. No lollypops for you ladies today. :-)

Got hugs for you though.

((Vi))
((Karen))

Karen said...

I've answered your Thelma and Louise question over at the other place!

{grin}

cher said...

sorry bbc, but i see red flags all over this internet affair. that's just me, and i'm a skeptic. i don't think she is single. women are evil. they manipulate men because they can. it's sick. i have a a very very small handful of female friends though, and those ones i trust with my life... and my husband...lol. sorry to be such a downer.

i'm going to make a few guesses on your cats name.
1) tinker bell
2) spirit
3) lizzy
4) kitty
5) lucky
6) lucy
7) chi-chi
8) snuggles
9) pussy
10) lollypop

BBC said...

No, Cher, the cat is none of those names. And I'm not at liberty to say what the cats name is as I would maybe give away the identity of a person that doesn't want to be identified at this time. She may never want to be.

So, everyone can stop guessing. As for the other things you said, I will address that in tomorrows post. Hugs