I like meeting Canadian folks when they visit here. They are always friendly, often bat shit crazy, and just as often a heck of a lot of fun. A few weeks ago when I was in town for something I dropped into the beer church for a bit just to see what was going on and there was a couple there that live in Kelowna, Alberta and I talked to them for a while. I mentioned that I have been there five or six times delivering truck components to the Western Star truck plant. In fact, the truck I was driving at the time was a Western Star. He told me that they have relocated the plant (I don’t recall where) and are just doing some component work there now. Too bad, as I understand it they were good employers. And they were sure nice to all the drivers. There was an interesting pub near by also.I’ve been through a lot of Canada when I drove an eighteen-wheeler. It’s a beautiful country and in general the people are friendly and helpful. Well, except for some of the customs people that like to be God over you. Some of them are okay, but others you just want to give them the finger.
When I moved here the beer church was owned by a Canadian couple and they were great people. His name was Reggie and it’s still called Reggie’s. And I guess I should mention the attractive and bat shit crazy Cher so she doesn’t feel slighted. LOL
And the folks from Vancouver that I met at the hot springs were interesting, I posted about them at
Vancouver Folks
Anyway, Tom, and some friends in Kelowna, have started up a new alternate energy business and have been building a website. One of the products they are marketing is an interesting roof top windmill, check them out at.
Tora Energy
I went out on the spit for a while yesterday, was sitting in the truck pondering on things when a seagull landed on the hood and stood there looking at me. Winter is coming to this area and it seems that their food sources get somewhat scarce in the winter as they are being bigger moochers than normal. But I hadn’t thought to take anything for them this time.
There is a Coast Guard station on the end of the spit, protecting our national interests don’t you know. And this godfuckingdamnit Coast Guard helicopter kept flying a loop around the bay, over and over again. Right over the vehicles parked on the spit, and not very high either. That really irritated me, I want some peace and quite out there, and they don’t have to fly right over us over and over again, they can fly out over the water. If something isn’t broke on one of those buzz bugs there is about to be, and it might hit one of us. Or maybe a crewmember will get ticked at his malfunctioning penis pump and toss it out. I so do not need a frigging penis pump smacking me in the face. Or a used condom, or even a sandwich wrapper that the little monkey blew his nose with.
I know what they are doing, training a new pilot, but they don’t have to train that damn much, they can use flight simulators for that and stop wasting so much of the taxpayers money flying their cute polluting war machines around harming the planet even more. Stupid monkeys and their stupid wars and war machines. Stupid fucking monkeys, hey, don’t get me started, you know how spirit gets.
A question I spotted on a blog "Would the creator have hidden so well if telling others what to do was acceptable?"
My reply was “Why assume that creator knew what it was creating? Why not just assume that creator is also an evolution and that it was some time before it started getting a consciousness and started becoming aware of what it is a part of?” Yeah, why not just assume that spirit is an omnipresent spiritual consciousness that we are also of, instead of an omnipotent bogeyman in the sky biblical God that has caused so many problems on this planet?
*Showing you all that is in my mind*
Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

11 comments:
I keep my blog as simple as I can, I'm just using a modem and want the page to load fast. But Karen has a cute guest book on one of her blogs, check it out if you would like to get your own.
Karen
Hi Billy,
Thanks for visting my blog. You are welcome any time.
Like you, I'm in a state of evolution. Interesting journey, isn't it?
Oh, yes. I have to mention Cher or she gets snarky. There, I mentioned her.
Yes, very interesting, and often frustrating, not to mention lonely at times.
The last time I had anything sitting on the bonnet of a car staring at me was a monkey, and I mean the furry kind, not ones that fly choppers!
Was the seagulls name Jonathan?!
Maybe, didn't ask, my mind was somewhere else.
i guess friendliness is determined to the population of the area...
i've lived in a dead place like indiana and the people were overly friendly there...now walk around Time Square in Manhattan during rush hour and ur sure to see cussing and even fist fights.
It gets cold in Canadia.
It is well known that all seagulls are named Charlie, but not even they know why.
since that is the third time you've quoted me, can I ask for a link?
There is no noun creator when the process of awareness contributes to itself, gifting is the gift, but I couldn't tell you that if you didn't know it so well.
If you want to know how to keep a turkey in suspense, somebody said they'd tell me tomorrow.
gobble, gobble
yeaa!!! you mentioned me again!!!
i love it!
you are a busy blogger. it's hard to keep up. but i will do my best today to catch up;)
don't let canadians fool you into thinking i am nice. i'm not really. i'm mean and nasty. canadians are a bunch of pansies.
Post a Comment