But I can’t find what I need and I’m not interested in women like that (other than to fun with them on their blogs at times) so I guess I’m going to be alone for the rest of my life. So be it, no point in whining about it. But you all know that I am going to whine about it. She said “I’m not seeking anything.” This begs a question, how often does she lie to herself? I posted about love and friendships on my other blog so lets talk about something else here. Like why doesn’t this town have a whorehouse in it? LOL…. Well other than Polly’s Honky Tonk Saloon and Whorehouse, but the only pussy’s around here are the cats. And I had them all fixed so that they don’t get interested in whoring around. Interesting that people don’t work like that, fix people and they just screw around more.
Always read stuff that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.
An Australian named Francis R. Lord left one shilling to his wife "for tram fare so she can go somewhere and drown herself." The inheritance was never claimed.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.
So the turkey I bought the other day is pretty darn good, so I bought another one yesterday to put in the freezer.
At its zenith, the British Empire stretched over one-fourth of the earth's surface.
*Showing all that is in my mind*
Have a great day, hugs….. BBC

7 comments:
Ha!
She can be my god-ess any day
well at least
while she's disease free
and her luscious looks last
9........ You are more than welcome to her my friend, I don't want her. Enjoy.
*ahem*
(other than to fun with them on their blogs at times)
Do I presume I'm one of these women? ;P
my blog is like your playground. welcome
"This begs a question, how often does she lie to herself? "
Is there any possibility she's thinking the same thing of you?
If so, she hasn't said so. And she did understand the question and admitted that she did at times.
Post a Comment