Friday, November 23, 2007

I’m posting this because it’s funny

The seven dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are the seven dwarfs, they are immediately ushered in to see the Pope. Grumpy leads the pack. "Grumpy, my son," says the Pope, "What can I do for you?"

Grumpy asks, "Excuse me your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?" The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, "No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome." In the background, a few of the dwarfs start giggling. Grumpy turns around and glares, silencing them. Grumpy turns back, "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?"

The Pope again thinks for a moment and then answers, "No, Grumpy, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe. "This time, all of the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Grumpy turns around and silences them with an angry glare. Grumpy turns back and says, "Mr. Pope! Are there ANY dwarf nuns anywhere in the world?"

The Pope says, "I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world." The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling and laughing, pounding the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks, as they begin chanting......

"Grumpy shagged a penguin!"
"Grumpy shagged a penguin!"

Finance is the art of passing money from hand to hand until it finally disappears.

I’m not going to rant, ah screw it, I’m going to rant. I’m so disgusted with women. They say that they want to be loved, but they can’t give it back in return. It’s like they are saying “Give me all the candy then leave me alone, I’ll be back when I want more candy.” Screw that, they do not deserve what they can’t or won’t give in kind. Ladies, if you can’t give love, don’t ask for it because all you are doing is screwing with us. LOVE STARTS WITH LOVE ! Thanking you in advance. And there is no point in you wondering why you are alone so much, the answer is obvious, you deserve to be. Don’t go to the fountain if you can’t give in return. And if you didn’t love me before you met me just leave me the hell alone. Go find your spirit.
The Fountain

I’ve added Brad to my links being as he thinks he deserves to be being as I quote him at times. Why wouldn’t I quote him at times, he is a part of me that at times makes sense.

Yesterday the young lady that moved in next to me a few months ago brought me a package of beef jerky, her father owns a farm not too far out of town. And she thanked me for looking out for her two dogs when they got out one day. That one dog thinks he is so tough, but he is just a barking marshmallow.

The local rag had an interesting story in it about making candles with soy wax instead of the waxes that have been used for years. Makes sense to me, they are cleaner burning and less harmful to the ecology. I’ve collected a fair number of candles because I like them, but I seldom burn one. They may come in handy in an emergency though.

Elsewhere, astronauts spent Saturday morning repairing a solar panel on the International Space Station, then spent the rest of the day drinking and stalking ex-lovers.

Dean Reassures Democrats: "We Will Find a Way to Screw This Up"
*Sharing all that is in my mind, ah screw it, that is all you get today*

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:

Vi said...

I DO love that joke! An oldie but a goody.

BBC said...

This place sounds like a nice peaceful place to live. I've been to Val-d'Or, Quebec, was still a green trucker and didn't know all the ropes out on the highway yet, didn't understand how to deal with customs and such. I had a load of used mining equipment that I was taking there and entered Canada through Ontario as it was fairly easy to get into, when night came I sneaked into Quebec after the scales closed. Got the load off the next morning, goofed off the rest of the day and sneaked back out that night, just call me sneaky Pete, LOL… beautiful country there.

Quebec

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Grumpy's choice was better than the choices of some of those sexually repressed Catholics!!

BBC said...

TFWY....I've said it before, my mother loved being a Catholic. Sexually depressed was not a problem to her as long as she had confession.

Boy, not many comments today, there sure are a lot of cowards out there.

Casdok said...

I thought your joke was funny too!!

cher said...

funny joke, haven't heard it before...

i love candles. they are a great gift for me and i burn them all the time.