Monday, July 17, 2006

Anniversary

Yesterday was an Anniversary, of sort. Yup, one year ago yesterday I met a lady that was visiting her sister here from Atlanta. She was attractive, flamboyant, touchy feely, and things like that. She liked to hold hands and hug, and she was a great kisser. She was a lot of fun in some ways, but she was also a spoiled prima donna brat, and a bad Catholic to boot. She was always getting pissed about little things to the point that I one day suggested she take an anger management class.

One evening she got pissed at me about a little thing, just a misunderstanding, and she hasn’t spoken to me since. Her actions pretty much explain why she has been alone for thirty years. In her mind of course it’s the fault of every man she has ever dated.

I would have set around and moped about it but there are other things going on that distracted me from it. Including exploring a new friendship with another lady. The next lady I’m going to drive crazy most likely. BBC

No comments: