Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A new retreat

I bought a sixteen foot camp trailer yesterday, having sold my boat last fall I haven’t had a spiritual retreat to go to. Other than my room that is. But I like to go to the beach and places like that, to be at one with the cosmos.

It is a piece of shit but it was cheap, worth the three hundred I spent for it so I could have a frame and title. I will tear the camper off of it and build a new lightweight one on it so I have just what I want. I will recycle and use all I can from the old shell. I just saved millions of cosmic molecules that must love me at some level from going to the dump and can still serve me.

She loved me
I know that she loved me with all she had, she just didn’t have much to love me with. Not to give to me or any other man. Takers are like that, she takes but can’t give. If life is about lessons, the current woman I’m interested in is a lesson I’ve already had, two years ago with the Viki experience. I think I will back out of this one rather than let her drive me nuts, and continue looking for my spiritual mate. BBC

No comments: