Having been on this strange journey for at least nine years, maybe all my life, I’m still seeking Goddess. Mrs. God, in human form. It has been a difficult search and I haven’t found her yet, maybe she hasn’t found herself yet while on her own strange journey. She may not understand it all, but she does feel she is Goddess, or of Goddess. I feel that she must be in this area, but she might be anywhere and thinking of moving.
I’ve met women that thought they where Goddess’s, and deserved all the fancy stuff women on this planet so often crave, but Goddess wouldn’t be like that. Simplicity would be her style. She likely does volunteer work or little daily good deeds. May have little or nothing and craves no more, believing that all she has is all she needs. She would want to look into my eyes so we can share each other’s souls with each other. She likes sex and sees it as a spiritual act. She likes hugs and to be touched. She is open and outgoing and calls most people hon when talking to them, sometimes touching them. Not that she doesn’t get pissed off at times, I’m sure she does. And she thinks the world is full of idiots.
I’ve met women that used and took advantage of me, still paying off a bill for helping one of them. I thought I had found her last July, but I was wrong, in her own words, she is just a bad Catholic. Just didn’t get the spiritual part of our journey. Yup, just a spoiled prima donna brat with too much of an anger problem. In some ways she sure was fun though.
I sure would like to find her, this Goddess, I want a dance with her. And I think she’s looking for me also. Meanwhile I entertain mortals by dancing with and doing things with them.
New study:
WOMEN'S ASS SIZE STUDY
There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their asses. I thought the results were pretty interesting:
25% of women think their ass is too fat. .
10% of women think their ass is too skinny...
The other 65% say that they don't care; they love him, he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment