Sunday, July 16, 2006

It's Sunday?

It’s Sunday? Really? No shit? Hum, do I have a hangover or not? I just got up and I’m still trying to decide. I went to Reggie’s last night because there was a band there that I like. Young college kids and we have a lot of fun.

I got a ride home with some friends, Char and Rod, as I didn’t want to risk a DUI. He might have gotten one, I might had been tossed in jail with him, but that’s when you get to use a really cool line sitting in jail with a best friend "That was a hell of a lot of fun."

How would we live if we where more spiritually advanced? Maybe we would all be sitting in bars, or on the beach, enjoying each other and the music and not fighting these stupid wars.

Anyway, have to go to work so I don’t have time to write more today.
Love and Peace. BBC

No comments: