Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hot Springs

I hiked up to the Hot Springs Friday to get right with the cosmos, it's a very spiritual place to me. I brought back a few stones Here are a few notes about my day.

I am at peace with the cosmos, God, Mrs. God, now if I could just be at peace with the idiots on this planet. First I stopped and checked on Darlene and Darla, Darlene can't be more than eighty pounds but she is in good spirits and has a loving soul.

I took my time going up the mountain, maybe the next time I go I will stay in one of the campgrounds overnight and then go to the springs the next morning, it's so peaceful up there. And spiritual, to me anyway, a place I get right with the cosmos and learn things.

Just as I got near the pools I came upon three deer by the side of the trail. A doe and fawn on one side and a doe on the other. I slowed down and sent them thoughts of love and walked right between them. The fawn took a couple of steps toward me and then changed it's mind. Good thing, I might have had it for dinner. LOL

My favorite pool was available so I spent and hour in it. Got a container of mud for Donna's skin condition, and a bottle of water. While I was in the pool a deer came up beside it, but she didn't stop to talk. Thought of a rock for Angela so I started looking around for something that spoke to me. Most of the rocks there are pretty plain, mostly black, but I found one that has some white in it. It's very interesting, it's clear to see what I call a spiritual being/image in it. Like the white part is a hooded robe around a face. I don't know of course if she is spiritual, but I would like her to have it. The other two I picked out are pretty plain, but hey, they still came from a special place so they are still blessed with that.

On the way back to the truck I was of course busy with thoughts a million miles away when I happened for some reason look at the side of the trail and there, written using small pine cones, was the word HELLO! So I gathered up more pine cones and added 'I LOVE U.'

A little further on I came upon two grouse on the trail, I walked right between them. Well, it all has spiritual meaning to me even if it doesn't to anyone else.

This morning I went out at five am to get the Sunday paper and decided to walk around a couple of blocks while I was at it. Thankfully, in this smaller town it’s peaceful at five am, even on highway 101, there was a few boats being towed toward the marina, must be some fishing season on. As for all the crap in the paper, I see that I’m still surrounded by idiots. BBC

No comments: