A dear friend told me that it is likely that I would meet who I’m looking for as I was doing things in the fabric of my life. That she would enjoy doing some of the things I do, like volunteer work, trips to the beach, things like that. Interesting way to put it, the fabric of my life.
Well my fabric is awfully large and complex with many colors in it. I tend to look at my life as more like a picture book of experiences that is always changing. Each page maybe representing a week and looking different each week. Some things do stay the same, but other things and experiences show up.
I will always like doing some of the things I do of course. Like singing karaoke, dancing with friends, spending time on the beach, helping others, live performances at the play house, things like that. But I am also open to new experiences and that changes the picture book of my life. Or the tapestry of the fabric of my life I guess you could say. It must not be colorfast.
But getting outside of my picture book and looking at the bigger picture book of the life of ALL worries me. I just want everyone on the planet to be more peaceful and loving and supporting to each other.
Welcome to Earth - Third Rock From the Sun. The Intergalactic Hillbilly Trailer Park where everyone is related. So what is all this frigging greed and fighting about? Can’t you people just go hug someone? BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment