Friday, July 07, 2006

Crazy women

Crazy Women
Actually, I like crazy women, those that think they are sane are just too spooky as we all have some crazy in us thanks to our stupid ancestors. Women that think they are sane are just problems. Women that know they are a little crazy are less boring and more fun. But some of them are too crazy, they belong in the Insane Chick Society of which Scott Adam’s has made a few cartoons about.

Reminds me of a song I've sang at karaoke a few times. "I like my women just a little on the trashy side." Yeah, characters are more fun.

The cat to the vet
Helen took the mother cat that started hanging out around here to the vet, something had nailed her. I hope that they don’t charge her anything, she says that the Peninsula Friends of Animals will foot the bill. I don’t know why they would though, and she was getting better on her own so I think she should have just been left to heal. Or die, that is the way it is on this planet. But they will neuter her while she is there so that is a good thing. Crap, people spend thousands on pets and too save pets and allow thirty thousand people to starve to death everyday, what a screwed up planet. So now I’m mommy to five half wild kittens that I can’t get closer too than three feet. Suppose I will have to trap them so that they can go to new homes.

No comments: