First a note that comments have been turned on at my (this) blog. And they don’t even need my approval first. Feel free to pick on me all you want if you wish, but expect me to pick back telling you that you are an idiot if I wish. BBC
So I went to the OUUF website yesterday morning to see if there was any info posted about the annual OUUF (Olympic Universalist Unitarian Fellowship) picnic, but there wasn’t any information posted there. I had heard from two ladies that it would be this Sunday and that made sense as it was about this time last year that it was held.
So I wandered out there just to see who would be there that I might want to say Hi to and visit with. There was no OUUF gathering there so I came back to town and after a nap worked on polishing up a wedding document that I will be performing on August 12th. Later in the evening I received an email from one of the ladies and her statement was "Salt Creek was cancelled for fear of rain." My reply to her was "What a bunch of pussy's, where do they think they live? Haven't you ever just sat and enjoyed the life giving rain? They should be thankful for the rain and the life it supports here in this special place. Maybe next year they should have it in Baghdad. Not being prepared for a little rain is just poor planning by spoiled people, there are all sorts of covers available, no wonder I stopped going to OUUF. Bad leadership. Hugs. BBC"
I did run into a few rain showers on the way to Salt Creek but it was nice out there and there was a lot of other groups having a wonderful day out there. I now pronounce the OUUF group to be a bunch of spoiled pussy’s. A little rain is a way of life here, most of us deal with it and work and play in it, it’s not like they are heavy showers.
I did spot two interesting things in the newsletter on the OUUF website.
Why are we so afraid of living?
I’m not, I face each day head on. And I’m not afraid of dying either. But I don’t know when I will, so I tell people I love them, other wise how would they have known? Besides, they need to hear it. To really live you can't be afraid of dying.
Why are we so afraid of loving?
Hey, don’t look at me, I think I do reasonably well at it, I just want to be loved in return. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This is just a test to make sure that the comments are being allowed. Love and Peace and all that shit. BBC
Hey BBC, This is just one of the idiots that loves your daily rants about God, Humans, life on earth and your exploits with women. Your experiences are close to mine. (are there any sane women?).
I agree with you in that most people don't know the true nature of God and are bound to past mythology and fanatasies because that's what is expected of them. Brainwashed Morons.
Expect lots of comments from me.
Peace.
niCk (Mem Beth)
I don’t know about where you live my friend but this area is well known for it’s screwed up women, and what a shame that is. They all seem to belong to the Insane Chick Society. I love them of course but they drive me nuts. Hey, love the graphic of the dog. Love and Peace. BBC
Post a Comment