A sign in a tavern I go to.
Street girls bringing in sailors must pay for room in advance.
Enemies
Just figured out that I’m an anarchist just as Jesus was, have been for thousands of years. I have enemies once I reach a certain spiritual level, have had for thousands of years. And they keep killing me in interesting ways, getting nailed to a cross was interesting. I wonder how I will die this time. But I won't draw too much attention to myself for a while yet, still have some writings to complete. Back then I didn't write so there was a lot of nonsense written about me, but now I do. And the last chapter I haven't even started yet.
And I'm still an anarchist, want the world ruled by a benevolent monarchy (of the wisest and most spiritual men and women), screw all these governments that keep screwing things up.
I’ve always challenged people that where unspiritual and had more money than sense. In that respect I haven’t changed in over two thousand years, only gotten more cranky is all. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment