Well there sure isn’t much sense in my talking much about myself here when they are once again hashing and bashing it all out on the Dilbert blog. I have to wonder if mankind will ever sort this shit out and stop fighting over it all. A speck of dust on a gnats ass is all any of you are until you stop fighting over it all. A waste of carbon, sexual cosmic cum, is all most people are. A gnat has more spirituality than any human does.
On Scott’s blog many of the posters mention wanting to be close to God, that’s simple. Anyone that wants to be close to God should come to Reggie’s tavern (Beer Church) on a Thursday evening, I’m usually there for free bingo. I warn you though, God is a weird little fuck in some ways, it is just where I am in my evolution and the rest of mankind isn’t helping this evolution at all. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment