
I like the bubble-making machine that I made the best as I can flood an area with thousands of bubbles. And he, he, he, piss off cranky people. LOL … I like to use it when I’m other places because it adds ambiance to the events and most people like soap bubbles.
But for a store bought machine this one works pretty well, about the best working one I’ve bought to try. I got it for less than five dollars and it came with a bottle of soap and two Energizer batteries. That’s not a bad deal, I used it some at the peace rally yesterday.
On the way home I stopped at beer church to see what was going on because it is on the street I use. For early afternoon it was pretty full and the jukebox was blasting away. Some guy I don’t know was there, drunk as hell, having a great time, losing his sense and buying everyone beers, I was just drinking orange juice but I let him buy me one. Two glasses of orange juice must be good for something, maybe even good for me.
Babzy, I have the answers hon, I’m not seeking anymore, seeking is for lost sheep, but few listen to me when I say that we are God in evolution. So many want to argue all that old crap they were taught, depending on where they were born and what they were taught. If there is only one God, as many of them say, it has to be us, not some mystical idiot in the sky. And trying to honor everyone else’s God has never worked and never will work. All that bullshit causes wars.
We have a president that reads the bible everyday and thinks he is doing Gods work, the fucking idiot. Sadly, this country is geared to be a war economy, there is big money in it, that just makes me sick. Sometimes I just wish that someone would blow the US off the face of the planet, maybe then we would have some peace. Na, that would kill a lot of monkeys that are peaceful and there are idiots all over this planet.
BTW, Babzy, the reason I have two blogs is that I try to be light here, and heavy on the other one, but I keep screwing up and putting heavy stuff here. :-) And I did put a new post on my other blog this morning. My other blog
Have a great day everyone, hugs…. BBC

7 comments:
Check todays Arlo and Janis cartoon, cute.
I have lots of bubble soap around here, other than for bubbles another good reason for keeping it around is to clean my glasses. I just dip a finger in a bottle, wipe it on the lens and wipe it off, cleans them good.
What brought on this thought is that I just splashed gas in my face and had to stop and wash it off and clean the glasses, but I'll explain the gas accident tomorrow.
Good morning Billy. I won't be reading your blogs anymore. What started out as light-hearted fun has now crossed the line.
I'm not happy about a couple of comments you posted on my good friend's blogs. It upset us both. I think you should stick to communicating with people who appreciate what you have to say or people who enjoy arguing with you.
I'd rather not hear from you and I'm sure I can speak for my friends on this subject as well.
Well, I have no idea what I said that upset them as I haven't been told. But happy journeys, take care.
I like bubbles
I'll tell you what's fun..take one of those bubble wands and put it in front of a floor fan..it blows them faster and bigger and farther..used to do that when my granddaughters were little..they loved it..
I'll tell you what's fun..take one of those bubble wands and put it in front of a floor fan..it blows them faster and bigger and farther..used to do that when my granddaughters were little..they loved it..
Post a Comment