Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Near Perfect

Over at Terri's blog she described me to damn near perfection.

The inimitable Billy B. Cook, who is living proof that you can be an irascible rapscallion and still have worthwhile philosophies to espouse!

You know hon, that is a near perfect description of me, hugs. Irascible: Quickly aroused to anger, actually I’m pretty easy going in person, but what God wouldn’t be angry with all the monkeys screwing around on this planet? When I get angry I vent my anger on my blog, not in person, or with guns and bombs.

But what makes you think I have philosophies? Just because I have truths it doesn’t make them philosophies, that is just a word made up by monkeys. It is true of course that I defy imitation, I wasn’t made with a cookie cutter. I could explain better but it would be pretty deep.

I used to wander around checking out different churches but gave up on that as they all insulted my intelligence and soul. One day a minister said that no one was perfect, this is true but after the service I said to him, “I’m perfect, I’m a perfect example of me.” I have gotten very complex though, and honor all that I am.

Yesterday when I was outside I happened to disturb a spiders tent like structure I hadn’t noticed until I disturbed it. Then I noticed a mass of baby spiders, greenish yellow, about the size of straight pinheads squirming around. When I went by a few minutes later they were all bunched up together again. It was interesting to see all those baby spiders and new life, I felt a sort of love for them.

When it comes to most spiders I say live and let live, give them a chance at the life they are here for, and they keep a lot of other bugs under control. I hope that they have happy lives, or at least, useful ones.

I went to visit the bat shit crazy chick yesterday and we had a good time, she is having some new tile installed in the kitchen and the house is a mess and she just moved in and is under a lot of stress, she is wired that way anyway, but I got her to calm down a few times and she needed that. Umm, it’s complicated, but what isn’t? She has some sort of on again off again relationship with another man in ‘We’re all fucking crazy California’. *sighs* Just go with the flow I guess.

She needs help with a few things and will be calling again, and being as I’m bat shit crazy I will go. What webs we weave.

You should live like you are going to live forever, but love like you are going to die tomorrow.

Humor
"Sir, your daughter says she loves me, and she can't live without me, and she wants to marry me."
"And you're asking my permission to marry her?"
"No, I'm asking you to make her leave me the hell alone."

Hey, have a great day, hugs…. BBC

2 comments:

Sewmouse said...

*hug*

G'afternoon.

Ripple said...

Hey, I resemble that California remark.