Sunday, June 24, 2007

I’m baaaack !!

I decided to stay out camping for yet another extra day, I got back about noon today (Sunday). Now I have to get the pickup unloaded and put the tent up on the grass to dry and clean it, things like that.

I will be doing a number of posts about the trip starting tomorrow, with some pictures. All I have to say about it right now is that some man in the campground must be afraid of public toilets and stands over it to take a crap. I had to clean the ring twice before I could use it myself. So I left a note on the wall by the toilet, it said.

IF YOU HAVE TO STAND TO TAKE A CRAP
-RAISE THE RING-
YOU IDIOT !!!
THERE IS NO REASON TO CRAP ON THE RING.

Like it say’s on my coffee cup, I’m surrounded by fuckin’ idiots.

Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

1 comment:

Sewmouse said...

Welcome back again.
*hugs*

I have hot water. I think I will go take yet another shower.