Hey, this is my 501th post, big whoop. Boy, my camping posts are starting to sound like bitching. LOLSo on my first day of camping at 6 pm a white van pulls into the campsite next to me, followed by three or four cars. About fifteen men from teenagers to an older man piles out of them and they rush into the woods to collect limbs for a fire even though they are posted no firewood cutting. I’m not sure what nationality they were but they are bilingual. They did have an axe and broke the branches up.
Soon a man comes over and asks if I have some matches or a lighter, WTF? Out of 15 men going on a picnic not one of them can think of a lighter? Even non-smokers should pack a lighter with them, you never know when you might need a little fire. I gave him a lighter to use and soon a teen returns it and asks me if I have one of those kind they start BBQ’s with, hell no I don’t, I don’t need one. I gave him a fire stick and they soon had a blazing fire going, that’s what idiots do, make big fires.
They cooked hotdogs, ate watermelon and things like that. They left about 7:30 and piled all the branches left on the fire and just took off leaving their mess of wrappers and things like that, I swear, I’m surrounded by fucking idiots. I went over and kicked the fire apart and took the wood to my camp, you just don’t leave a big fire unattended, the morons.
Big fires are a waste and pollute the planet too much, like people like that care, the picture is of one of my small campfires, I also did some cooking on them.
I had lunch with the crazy chick yesterday, it was interesting and I explained to her the best I could that while I wanted to do things like that with her that I wanted to do them in a dating relationship and that if all we could be is just friends that we should just meet in town for coffee or beer at times to catch up on bullshit and what is going on in our lives. I will of course continue to help her with things but will keep my feelings to myself. I’m not clear as to if she understood but, um, never mind, it’s just that there is no point in my mind going places if there is no journey for us in sight.
Have a great day, hugs…. BBC

6 comments:
Paris Hilton's stay in jail cost taxpayers $1,109.78 a day, more than 10 times the cost of housing inmates in the general population.
Hey, don’t get me started about that spoiled bimbo brat.
Glad you had a good time despite the idiots. I hate camping. Its just doing housework in the most primitive and unpleasant conditions possible. I'd rather not. Which should be OK because that allows those of you who enjoy it to do so without the overcrowding from me.
Hope your day goes spiffy!
*hug*
Ah, if I'm camping with a woman I do most of the work, including the cooking and dishes, so she is just on vacation anyway.
Well, it's time to shut down for a while and run out to help Terry some.
I hate guys like that, I call them plague. There's just so much of it now that the good people of the world are overwhelmed by this plague. You just have to accept them like the weeds in the wheat field parable says.
Paul..... Huh?? Do you think that your wife is only there to serve you? Just asking, because I see it as a two way street.
I was talking about the guys in your damn story from camping not your previous comment. Why would I comment on a thread that sewmouse(puke) started? She's dumb just like her comments.
Post a Comment