Saturday, June 09, 2007

Don’t judge others?

Bullshit, this world will never grow up if others are not judged. I’m sure the bright idea of not judging others was made up by someone that didn’t want to be judged because they didn’t want to grow up.

This isn’t what I was going to post today, but a lady on Yahoo Freecycle that is picky, picky, picky and thinks it is her personal shopping service irked me and I called her on it because she is so picky. She came back with “Don’t judge me, I was raised poor, waa, waa, waa.” Big deal, I was raised poor also, by many standards I’m still poor and no one hears me complaining and being picky. I’m just thankful for what comes to me.

It turns out that even Yahoo had called her on it so she made another Yahoo ID so she could keep using it. People like this irritate me, damn right I will judge them. She was looking for a white queen bedspread and I have one and offered it to her. She starts in with a bunch of questions, is it pure white, and a solid color, is there any stains on it, or holes in it, blah, blah, blah. In other words is it like brand new?

As a matter of fact it does look new, I give a lot of stuff away on Freecycle and others are thankful for what they get and she is the only one that pesters me and is a pain in the butt, I won’t respond to her requests in the future. And I don’t respect others that are deceitful and make up false ID’s. She can just sit over there and pout because I called her on it, I don’t care.

The other day I gave a bike to a lady that was looking for one on Freecycle, she asked no questions and was glad to get it. She didn’t care what color it was and things like that, she was just thankful to get a bike, I prefer to give to folks like that and she got a nice eighteen speed bike that I had checked out lubed and adjusted so it should give her good service for some time.

I got the roof on the storage area yesterday, light rain right now so I guess I won’t get the roofing on today. But there is plenty of other things I can do around here today, as well as going to the peace rally.

Babzy, to make a link you use code. I've tried to show you an example here but the example turns into a link so you can't see the example. If you send me an email to the email address in my profile I will explain how in an email. Or you can find it in blogger help files.

Have a great Saturday, be thankful for what you have and don’t be too needy and picky, life isn’t about that. If you have shelter and food you are a very lucky person so I don’t want to hear any whining. Hugs…. BBC

11 comments:

BBC said...

Babzy, go here to see how to make a link.

making a link

BBC said...

Martha Stewart has sure made a lot of women needy and wanting a pretty, perfect world. And those that have it are still unhappy.

I can't stand that bitch.

Dan said...

I'm judging you for judging.

So are you going to judge me for judging you for judging? Or would you rather just have another cold one?

Because I'd rather just have another cold one.

Hugs.

BBC said...

Dan, hi buddy, thanks for popping in. Sure, judge me if you feel the need, I'm not perfect, just working at it. Evolution works like that.

Too early for a cold one but I'll have one this evening, maybe at beer church. Hugs.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBC said...

I'm complex? Me? Of course, I've been saying that all along. And I'm as bat shit crazy as Einstein was, but at least he and I recognize that.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BBC said...

Babzy, It's your blog, do as you please with it, I don't mind that you deleted the comment, it's just that it was a quick way to get the posts too you being as I don't have an email address to you. Take care, hugs.

BBC said...

Interesting, umm, whatever.