Friday, June 01, 2007

This and That

I made my first biscuits yesterday as I wanted creamed tuna on biscuits. It wasn’t pretty, even though I put flour on the board and rolling pin the dough just kept sticking to it, I fumbled through getting some globs on the cooking sheet and they were flaky and tasted great but I have to figure out how to do better and be able to roll them out.

The Jimmy Hoffman band is playing at the Eagles this week-end, I really should go enjoy the music to justify paying my dues. The vice president of the local chapter of the INSANE CHICKS SOCIETY is busy moving this weekend and she called me yesterday so she can’t go. Ann would go with me I suppose, she has big hooters and owns two bars and they say that is what every man wants. I like Ann, but, well, I’m not sure we would make a good pair, she is just a bit wild for me. Going to beer church once a week to bs with others there is plenty of time there for me, I have other things to do also. Yup, I may just go listen to the music for a while.

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two Good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Are you aware that there is nothing left in the right side of your brain, and there’s nothing right in the left? LOL

Two alligators were sitting in the swamp talking. The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can’t understand how you kin be so much bigger'n me. We're the same age, we was the same size as kids. I just don't get it." "Well," said the big 'gator, “What you been eatin', boy?"

"Politicians, same as you," replied the small 'gator. "Hmm. Well, where do y'all catch 'em?" "Down 'tother side of the swamp near the parkin' lot by the capitol." "Same here. Hmm. How do you catch 'em?" "Well, I crawls up under one of them Lexus and wait fer one to unlock the car door. Then I jump out, grab 'em on the leg, shake the shit out of 'em, and eat 'em!"

"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your problem. You ain't getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you get done shakin' the shit out of a Politician, there ain't nothin' left but an asshole and a briefcase.

I have a question. Why do they let big boobed girls work at Hooters, but they won't let one legged girls work at i-Hop?

It's a dangerous business going out your front door.

I expect a lot from my friends; but not more than I can do for them.

Prepare the child for the path, NOT the path for the child.

Being an intellectual is a hazardous business.

Paul F….. You made a point about L>T I had missed, you’re right, she is sexually frustrated.

Have a great day everyone, hugs…. BBC

8 comments:

BBC said...

Sewmouse.

Hon..

Life is too short to dislike Paul that much, learn more about him first instead of just jumping to conclusions...

Expend your hate energy on G.W.

Take a deep breath, relax....

Hugs.

Sewmouse said...

I know everything I need to know about Paul from his comments here. He has proven himself to be nothing more than another male THING that is really nothing more than a penis with a body but no brain.

*shrug*
Goddess screwed up some when she designed those.

Ripple said...

I can take it. From what I remember, most of my comments here were an attempt to yank BBC's chain a little with some sarcastic humor. So sorry if I have an opinion on women in general. I guess if I'm just a penis attached to a body, then that just makes you a "hole", Sewmouse. An empty hole at that.

BBC said...

Paul...

According to a doctor your nut sack is a pickup bed designed to pack your balls around so you can pick up women.

LOL

Sewmouse said...

You see, BBC? He's the perfect example of "A woman NEEDS a man in much the same way as a fish NEEDS a riding lawnmower".

His mother really should have swallowed that fateful night...

BBC said...

Sewmouse, most women do need a man hon. And you have issues from years ago that you haven't resolved yet.

You started it by tearing into him. Like I said, take a deep breath, a time out. Hugs.

*Affectionately pats Sew on the butt*
*Giggles*

Sewmouse said...

Actually, BBC - it got started when Paul decided to lump ALL women into his comment:

"I find it funny how women say we're "self-destructive", yet they go and have all these illegitimate children...bastard children if you will. As if this is doing something positive or constructive for the American family. It's no wonder that American society is in decline. I think a lot of the blame lies with women and their so-called liberation movement. Sure, they are liberated now and our families are now becoming more and more bastardized by the year."

So if you're not HIS BRAND of Xtian, if you're liberated and don't need to be dependent on a MALE for your identity, your support or your livelyhood - then you're a tramp having bastards (like him?) out of wedlock and destroying society?

I didn't start this, BBC, but I'll be damned if I'll let some Jebus-Phreak push me back into the Suzi Homemaker barefoot & pregnant bullshit ever again. And no. Women do NOT "NEED" men. It's nice to have one around occasionally, and some women do well with one on a permanent basis - but NEED? no. Sorry. We're complete human beings even without you and your dangly bits.

BBC said...

You guys quack me up. :-)

Still, I'm asking you to take a break from it. Hugs.