Sometimes I just like to say off the wall things to see what kind of a reaction I will get. So I’m talking to a lady that I know pretty well yesterday and she asked me why I didn’t wear my dentures all the time. I said “Because you might want your nipples gummed”. Ha, ha, ha, she handled it pretty well.I trust that everyone had a good fathers day yesterday, Helen treated me to breakfast out, other than that I hadn’t planed anything special for it.
Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink. LOL
The latest telephone poll taken by the Florida Governor's office asked whether people who live in Florida think illegal immigration is a serious problem.
29% of respondents answered: "Yes, it is a serious problem."
71% of respondents answered: "No es una problema seriosa."
You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
“What’s popular is not always right. What’s right is not always popular”. I saw that bumper sticker, and others of an earth nature on a ladies rig yesterday, I figure that she is a goddess of the best kind, so I waited until she came out of the store and I complemented her on the good choice of bumper stickers she had.
I’m trying to keep my posts short, ha, ha, ha. I’m cataloging links to all my old posts in a word document and then I will start going through all of them and picking out the good and important stuff, removing the muttering, and putting it all in a book form where all that I say will flow better and make more sense.
Those of you that don’t believe in a spirituality called God are just a bunch of monkeys, maybe less than monkeys. Just saying. :-)
Hey, have a great day, hugs….. BBC

3 comments:
Those lift chairs, the ones that tilt up that elderly people use. I was given a mechanism out of one yesterday. I'll be able to find something useful for it to do.
Maybe open and close a gate, rotate a TV antenna, make a beer can smasher. LOL
I heard one man ask another, "Do you pee in the shower?"
The reply was, "No. I take baths." HA!
Melissa, when we were young, and not that young, in our early teens, my brother and I had to bathe together. He got a great kick out of shitting in the tub.
My brother was and still is a bastard, and I refuse to see him anymore. It's been many years since I last saw him.
Maybe he is dead, that would be nice. But you don't know that story, what I put up with him until I refused to anymore.
Post a Comment