That is a picture of Helen that I took the other day after finely getting her to try the nice wheeled walker that Mary gave her when she was dying. Even sweet old ladies can resist trying new things but now she loves it and will be pestering me to take her more places. LOL …. Isn’t she just the sweetest looking thing?I still have plenty to say, but I’m going to be hit and miss on posting on my blogs for a few months, until after what I think is my spiritual other half, soul mate visits in January. For now I’m just going to sit back and observe some very interesting worldwide events forming and unfolding.
Considering how I see and analyze the big picture, there are events shaping up that if they occur things are only going to get worse. And I (we) have little hope of stopping any of it. The next ten years should be very interesting.
Sinking Currency, Sinking Country
The euro, worth 83 cents in the early George W. Bush years, is at $1.45. The British pound is back up over $2, the highest level since the Carter era. The Canadian dollar, which used to be worth 65 cents, is worth more than the U.S. dollar for the first time in half a century.
I only pasted part of that news story in here, assuming that you have read it all. I seem to be one of the few people that sees America failing, in fact deserves to fail, and have prepared for it. Most folks talk themselves into being positive and saying it can't happen, yeah, right. I'm just biding my time until I can say "I told you so". I’m about ready as I can get for hard times, but most folks are not. I think that the next ten years are going to be very interesting.
This world may understand too late that it needs to adopt a one currency and monetary system world wide in order to have a fair worldwide trade system that reduces the money managers and their greed. I see some interesting events developing and unfolding that are very interesting to an observer such as myself, stay tuned. Oh, and if you are an American I suggest that you start doing some planning, I think that many of you are going to have to be getting used to a very basic lifestyle and will be happy to just have a roof over your head and some food to eat. I remind myself to be thankful for that all the time.
I see that Paris Hilton decided to go play, shop and party in Tokyo instead or her planned charity work in Rwanda. I wonder if that spoiled little rich brat will ever grow up. "I love Tokyo," Hilton said Tuesday. "The shopping is great." *rolls eyes* I pity any child that she ever becomes a mother of. I’m thankful that I live next door to a woman that is not like Paris Hilton as she is such a sweet lady.
Anyway, after my sweetie pie gets here in a few months we will decide what parts of that experience we do or do not want to share with you.
Paul F….. I do not believe that you are a misanthrope, a woman hater, shoot, you are married to a woman. I think that you must hold women in high regard. But we do live in America where so many women give us so many reasons not to like how they are because they are not responsible mother types and want to consume us into the poorhouse. I know many women like that. Fortunately I also know some very fine women (not available to me as they have mates) and they give me hope that women like that will always be around.
As for governments, they do not treat and care for us like their children that they are responsible for. Like good moms and dads would. Ours did in days past, but it doesn’t anymore. They operate on their own self-interests, and are often really controlled by the money managers/mongers anyway, it’s all just a lot of smoke screens. In this county they want to keep you stupid about a lot of things as it makes it easier to use you that way. They do that with their unique psychology that they are very good at.
Now be a good little boy and go to work so that you can help make a very rich person even richer. If your Russian wife has become a needy wanting American consumer (and I don’t know what she is like) I feel for you.
Hey, have a great day everyone, hugs…. BBC

12 comments:
Ahhh man, Billy, you're making me think too hard....LOL!
It is certainly interesting how the dollar is getting devalued. It certainly makes one wonder what the Trilateral Commission is up to nowadays. I personally can't wait to see oil at $150 per barrel. I see a world where the baby boomers sold out the subsequent generations for personal gain and profit. They sold all their inherited land to developers and mega-conglomerate corporation. And because of their greed, selfishness and self-serving pursuit of larger portfolios and younger women, their children share in their reckless abandonment of ethics and morality and now the hearts and minds of our nations youth are corrupted by their hedonism and corruption.
As you can see, even Christianity and most other religions are corrupted by greed and selfishness too.
So where do we turn to now? Who the hell knows? I choose to find my own way, be an observer, sit back and watch the world die. I'm going to watch the world fuck and suck its way into oblivion. Nobody is listening to me, and why should they? Who the hell am I but another one of them?
Don't bring my Russian wife into this. She is every bit the woman that good old Helen is I'm sure. That's why I married her. Helen and her are admirable women. They deserve respect, and I give it up to those women who deserve it. Women like that Sewmouse character are quite the opposite. They are to be pitied by more intelligent people and left for the people who share their personality flaws.
I said that I don't know your wife, Paul. Therefore I have no opinion about her. That was just a thought is all.
Actually, I think I will do another post soon, on Armageddon. Not that many that read it will get it, but it will be understood by others later.
And it's good to make you think hard my friend. :-)
Sewmouse has been through a lot, I don't have any problem with what she is. Like everyone else, she is still working on it.
“Vacancy of justice” …. I spotted those words in some of my notes. Don’t recall why I wrote them, they mean anything to any of you?
My parents saw the writing on the wall back in 1966, when they left the US - for good as it turned out.
Later, in the 1990s, they saw the writing large on the wall for the whole of western civilization, and moved back to South Africa once more.
I can't fault their vision- this country, for all its problems, may just be one of those places to be in the coming collapse.
So I believe. It's going to be tough for all of us,though.
Armageddon? Yes, we're looking at it, probably in the next ten years. Correction- certainly in the next ten years.
Love,
Terri in Joburg
" I think that the next ten years are going to be very interesting."
Was the understatement of said decade.
"This world may understand too late that it needs to adopt a one currency and monetary system world wide in order to have a fair worldwide trade system"
That's exactly why they don't have one. Fair? Get a grip my man!
Hey, I finally noticed you list your "occupation" as being a Spiritualist. You're the equal (or better) of a Priest or Minister, then?
TFWY..... I have a certificate of ministry, but it's just a piece of paper that is handy at times. But a spiritualist is not the same as a minister. Especially a Christian minister.
I made a batch of no bake peanut butter cookies yesterday from a recipe that Sally gave me. I suggest that anyone wanting good no bake cookies do not try this one.
No bake cookies
They taste okay, but don’t firm up, and I question not cooking the oats in them. And because I’m always fiddling with things (it wouldn’t be called research if we knew what we were doing) to see what I can make or improve I baked one in the oven, but it really didn’t improve it.
I think I will just stick with the baked kind, they are really not anymore work and are much better cookies.
Helen looks lovely! And wonderful that you will be able to take her out and about abit more in her wheelchair.
It's really not a wheelchair, but a walker with a seat on it so that she can stop an sit if needed. Her knees don't hurt when she is walking I guess, just when she stops. But her legs are very weak also.
Spotted in the local newspaper.
"If a man has a boat and a good marriage he has all he needs".
I can pretty much agree with that.
Interesting story.
One night while I was cat-sitting my daughter's indoor feline,
it escaped outside. When it failed to return the following
morning, I found the beast clinging to a branch about 30 feet
up in a spindly tree.
Unable to lure it down, I called the fire department.
"We don't do that anymore," the woman dispatcher said.
When I persisted, she was polite but firm. "The cat will come
down when it gets hungry enough."
How do you know that?" I asked.
"Have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree?" she said.
Two hours later the cat was back, looking for breakfast.
Well she did have a point!
Post a Comment