I had a nice time at the hot springs yesterday, a couple from Vancouver, BC about my age came along and asked me if they could join me. Sure, no problem, I like to meet new people. He is a math professor in a collage there and we talked for over an hour. They had a younger man with them that was mentally challenged so he only said about a dozen words the whole time, only talked when asked a question.
She asked what the protocol was there as I was nude, I've never been asked what the protocol at a place like that is though. I said that I was a spiritualist and so I like to enjoy the springs in the buff but it was everyone’s choice as to what they wanted to do. She asked if I was a naturist and I stated that most spiritualists are. I guess the men were modest as they put on swimsuits but she didn't have any problem with it and stripped right down. Anyway, it was a beautiful day in the mountains while everyone else slaved away. But on Monday I start painting George’s home.
I had forgotten to take my camera but he took some pictures (after we got dressed) and said that he would email me some pictures when they get home. Folks often forget to do that though.
I figure that maybe someday, Nick will have something more to contribute, but maybe not. Everyone can be an example, and he can be an example of how not to be.
I figure if I can tick someone off once in a while I must be doing something right. Maybe it will get them to thinking.
CHICAGO (AFP) - For centuries, people have claimed to have had out-of-body experiences but now scientists have recreated the sensation without using drugs in the first experiments of their kind, a study said Thursday.
I wonder if some women think they are having an out of body experience because I’m thinking about them when masturbating. LOL
In general, if you keep supporting a broken man, he will stay broken. It’s a learned behavior. Take away his support and he will find the energy to get out in life get a job and support himself. There is some truth in saying that if a person is so weak that they stay on drugs or are alcoholics that we should give them all they want so they can kill themselves with it and get off the planet so they are not a burden to everyone else. I don’t believe in long term welfare, it should be changed to workfare. We can’t fix people, they have to fix themselves. And we can only afford to support so many deadbeats that are druggers, boozers and losers, unless of course you want your taxes to go way up. I know many capable people that just sit on their butts and let us support them, and I say that this is wrong.
And guess what? I like it when others badmouth me on their blogs. Others may badmouth me all they like because I understand it’s overall effect. As for me being negative sometimes, I’m just playing the devils advocate. :-)
If a man or woman wants to serve in the military in order to defend their country against attack by others there should be the option of being able to refuse going to another country to fight others wars for them. Why would anyone want to fight Mr. Bush’s war for him? There are a few countries that don’t have militaries, at least they are doing the right thing.
At the great spiritual gathering there was some fireworks in the evenings. I don’t know if it was the gathering folks shooting them off, or someone else. I have mixed feelings about fireworks. At one level they are pretty to watch. On another level I think about all the plastic pieces and tubes I see littering the beach. And about people starving when money is spent on fireworks instead of feeding people. I wish fireworks had never been invented, the invention of gun powder and such things just lead to better weapons for warfare so that these monkeys can keep finding better ways to kill each other. Oh, wait, better ways to kill each other, carry on then. The sooner they are gone the sooner we might get peace on this planet. I do think though that they should have to go do their fighting on some deserted island and stop all the collateral damage.
When I joined the Civic’s Club after moving to Montana I put on their first ever demolition derby for them so they could raise money for the towns fireworks that year. That event raised around six thousand bucks for them. I just did it to prove that I could do it, but I would have just as soon raised the money for more useful purposes.
It’s not about me. Unless it’s also about you. Huh? Well, think about it.
It’s been years since I made gravy from scratch. So I had to do some deep thinking to bring it back to the top. Browning flower uses a lot of energy, I think I will just color it in the future. And this time I used a pint of milk also, plus water to thin it. Used some of the drippings and added some seasoning salts and this time I got very good gravy. I have enough chicken drippings to make lots of gravy, I guess we will be on a gravy kick for a while. I like it on biscuits as well as spuds.
I’m going to the peace rally today, what are you going to be doing to make the world a better place?
Have a great day, hugs. … BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, and I filled the tank on my Honda scooter yesterday, I had gone 91 miles and it only took one gallon of gas. Thats really good, it would have taken about fifteen dollars to drive my pickup that far. And it's much less polluting.
Tuyet is making fun of you every day brother. Emailing lots of people. Why can't you see?
Nick, it may be because I simply don't give a shit.
And if Tuyet is a man as you say, that explains why you like him butt fucking you.
Boy, I'm having a lot of fun with this. :-)
To make the world a better place? I am choosing to party tonight, drink microbrewery beer and hang out with rock stars and celebrities.
Who is Tuyet? Should I care?
Paul.... You can have the rock stars and celebrities. But I'll take some of the beer. And hanging out with local musicians at times is enjoyable.
Na, no need for you to know Tuyet. She's (at least I think it is a she) is just a soul discovering herself. And learning how to be all that she is and honoring it.
I'm doing what women do best...driving my husband crazy...cause it's a short trip!
Post a Comment