Thursday, November 01, 2007

THANK YOU FOR THE DANCE - GODDESS

As we slowly danced around the room we caressingly removed each others clothes and we danced nude for a while as one. As we danced by the closet I selected a sexy dress and slipped it over her head and we danced some more as I teased her body and nipples through the light fabric, at times slipping my hands under it.

Then removing it, and as we faced each other looking into each others eyes I oiled her nipples and teased them as she oiled and caressed my (her) penis. Then one hand slipped down the side of her body and caressed it some before going to her vagina, caressing it with the lubricant flowing from her and wetting my finger.

We go to the bed and still looking into each others eyes I slide into her as we lose ourselves in spiritual, kinetic, and cosmic sex and love, going to the light.

Again, thank you for the dance honey, Goddess. Hugs, and all my love. BBC

12 comments:

BBC said...

The 2007 IG Nobel Prize Winners

MEDICINE: Awarded to Brian Witcombe of the United Kingdom and Dan Meyer in Tennessee for their penetrating report, "Sword Swallowing and Its Side Effects."

PHYSICS: Awarded to L. Mahadevan at Harvard and Enrique Villablanca at the University of Santiago in Chile for studying how sheets become wrinkled.

BIOLOGY: Awarded to Dr. Johanna van Bronswijk in the Netherlands for a patient census of all the mites, insects, spiders, pseudoscorpions, crustaceans, bacteria, algae, ferns, and fungi with whom we share our beds each night.

CHEMISTRY: Awarded to Mayu Yamamoto at the International Medical Center of Japan for developing a method of extracting vanilla fragrance and flavoring from cow dung. Note: Toscanini's Ice Cream in Cambridge dedicated a flavor to this achievement in honor of the award.

LINGUISTICS: Awarded to three scientists at the University of Barcelona for showing that rats can sometimes not tell the difference between a person speaking Japanese backwards and a person speaking Dutch backwards.

LITERATURE: Awarded to Glenda Browne of Australia for her study of the word "The" and the many problems it causes for anyone trying to put things into alphabetical order.

NUTRITION: Awarded to Brian Wansink at Cornell University for exploring the boundless appetites of human beings by feeding them with a continually refilling "bottomless" bowl of soup.

Selected from the Annals of Improbable Research’s website

They can spend money on things like that but not feed 30 thousand souls that die of starvation everyday. ?????

BBC said...

(Hey, what are you touching, or thinking of touching, or wanting touched?) Just saying. It’s a cosmic thing. :-)

Peaceful paths. BBC

Aquila ka Hecate said...

That was lovely.
Love,
Terri in Joburg

Karen said...

WOW!

Casdok said...

Wow indeed! She sounds like a lucky lady!!

dawn said...

I don't even know what to say but if she makes you happy go for it, Lifes to short not to. Have a great weekend! Hugs

 By:   Baby Danl Bush said...

GAAAAAAK...what an old pervert

BBC said...

Said.... What would you know? You little monkey. Your so pathetic that you hide in the bushes. Go away or I'll spank your little monkey butt.

QUASAR9 said...

Hi BBC, going cosmic eh?
Tantric Love is all fine, but I like the ruff & tumble, the back rub and massage. Sure it's all in the mind but I like to feel her fingers all over my skin, and feel her skin all over with my hands, and thust deep real deep into that treasure trove of pleasure and ecstasy

QUASAR9 said...

Here's wishing you a mighty fine Sunday too

Rick Ryan said...

Glad to know you are enjoying your blog vacation.

BBC said...

Quasar.... I not really into being rough with a woman, but to each his own, unless she asks to have her nipple bit a bit. LOL I wouldn't do it without being asked to though.

And I don't call it tantric, but spiritual. And of course it involves a lot of touching and massaging, etc.

We don't need instructions from anyone, we will blaze our own trail.

Have a great day, hugs.