Saturday, April 22, 2006

~4 Chaos

Good morning friends, started picking your noses yet? My oldest sister, she ate hers, weird. The shit stirring gets pretty heavy here and at the Dilbert blog. So I need to find some humor to put in here first, we need humor while on this journey, then I’m going to discuss a comment ~C4 Chaos made to me in Scott’s blog. And tomorrow is Sunday, Scott is taking the day off and I’m cooking up something funny for you being as he has been such a drag lately.

First, stupid people in the news: PORTLAND, Ore. - An Oregon man (on drugs) who went to a hospital complaining of a headache was found to have 12 nails embedded in his skull from a suicide attempt with a nail gun, doctors say. Surgeons removed the nails with needle-nosed pliers and a drill, and the man survived with no serious lasting effects, according to a report on the medical oddity in the current issue of the Journal of Neurosurgery.

I’m amazed, I’ve used nail guns and they are violent things. The fact that he lived must mean he does not have much of a brain or he would have died. Reminds me of a woman I once dated. She only had two brain cells that keep pinging around in there beating each other up and always being bruised.

How about cool things you can say in emails:
The only reason I dare writing this is because I have absolutely no sense of embarrassment. Besides, embarrassing my children is a full time job.

God loves us all and damn those that don't.
It isn't easy being in charge of such an elite operation.
Brighten/darken a day. Forward this edition of certified wisdom to a friend or enemy today!
My highest ambition is to die on TV so I can entertain you.
I'm nuts because women and the world drive me nuts. My only joy anymore is to try to drive them nuts in return. But if I'm not stepping on my dick I'm stepping on my tongue. I'm just a sucker too women and the bait is a red dress.

What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?
Success didn't spoil you, you've always been insufferable.
I'm not interested in your fuzzy moral math.

When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me.

Hey, I was frigging sane when I arrived on this crazy planet, it made me nuts.
I bet that you produce achievements that cannot or should not be reproduced
So I see things that others aren't able to see, so what?
Who do I have to sleep with to get a decent orgasm on this planet?
It started out with a touch. How did it end up like this?
Did you run out of rabies vaccine?

My voting habits are going to change, no one packing a bible and thinking they are doing God's work is going to get my vote.

You're too damn dumb to be left alone. OOPS, did I say that out loud?

Okay, lets look at what ~C4 Chaos said in the Dilbert blog yesterday you little nose pickers, I'm going to type this slow so that y'all can keep up, sorry if I have little fits of typelexia and make mistakes at times when writing, or use the wrong words, just like the rest of you. I often stick my head up my butt and use ‘where’ instead of ‘were’ for example, and there is this too, to thing, I always have a problem with that, maybe I will just start going with to/o. Na, that looks like shit. The world is going faster and is more confusing than our simple evolving minds can keep up with. It's the exponential escalation thing where things keep happening faster and faster, and I wonder if the human mind can keep up with it all at times.

First I will post what Chaos said, then I will run it through my shit filter and answer it the best I can at this time. But I retain the right to change my mind next week.

* BBC said: "It appears to me that it will be a future generation that will be intelligent enough to go through all my writings, understand the things I say these days and will be saying in the future, and start fixing the problems on this planet by getting rid of religions and being simply spiritual."
i admire your blog and your intentions. unfortunately i think you are being too idealistic on things. i say religion will be here to stay as long as there's humanity. and that is good. why? let me just leave you with this cool quote:
"Utopias are great - until people start moving in." ~C4 Chaos *

Grind, grind, filter, filter. Boy, smells like shit in here. Hey, did you know that if your asshole didn’t have a flange on it that your butt would fall off?

*i admire your blog and your intentions. *

Ah, a small I, a little fit of typelexia, see, we all do it. Maybe I just do the blog because seeing as the frigging world is driving me crazy I intend on taking it with me. Just kidding, I’ve been on a very strange journey for eight years. It certainly isn’t what I expected it to be when I moved here. My intention is to try to start the process that starts bringing the world together in better ways. I assume that it is going to take a hundred years to get moving that direction, things change slowly here in some ways. Technology is moving fast but spirituality has been going down the tubes. There isn’t as many people holding hands and sticking together, and there is an increasing gap between the rich and the poor and exploited.

A hundred years? But I won’t be here then so what do I care? I know some of you are thinking that. I know that you tune it out when I tell you that I’m omnipresent, always here, and that I’m getting tired of this crap. Go ahead, tune it out, if you think you are not omnipresent also, that you just live and die one time, here is the deal. The rest of us will honor that and let your light go out. It’s no big deal to us if you no longer exist as part of the omnipresent ALL. But you better damn well be good while you are here, and be kind to the planet, and hold hands and stick together, and treat others as right as you can. And if you get too bad others may kill you.

*unfortunately i think you are being too idealistic on things.*
Oh, I get it, you’re too fucking lazy to hit the Shift key to get a capital letter. Or you’re too damn dumb to be alone. Opps, did I say that out loud? *lol*, I love C4 Chaos of course, just gotta pitch a little shit on him.

Yes, I’m being too idealistic, I’ve always been that way on this subject. I’m always fifty years ahead of my time. And others are always fucking my cosmic plans up, and I have to keep changing them. Human’s, it’s to bad I can’t reach down with a hand from the sky and slap them around a little. Stupid little nose pickers. Mrs. God is sitting over there laughing at me, the ignorant bitch. But she had to take up humor as she hasn’t got anymore power than I do.

Sometimes I wish the stupid bible was true, we would turn a bunch of you into pillars of salt. Starting with people like Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney and anyone else that is bombing and warring and conning others into fighting for them. Fucking idiots. Those kind of people, we don’t want them around, when they die we put their cosmic lights out. Wherever they think they are going, they are not, we don’t want them with us, we are peaceful here and they are not fighting for us, we never gave them permission to do that. They will not be in our heaven no matter what they think. And Pat Roberts and idiots like him isn’t going to be able to help them any. Idiots, they are the anti-Christ.

*i say religion will be here to stay as long as there's humanity. and that is good. why? let me just leave you with this cool quote: "Utopias are great - until people start moving in."*

Yes, there is that nose picker thing isn’t there, and a desire for absolute free will instead of just freedom to do certain things. But you didn’t mention the most important thing, the greed of some, and unwillingness to share with others, other than crumbs that is. But if the humans would just accept that they are God in human form visiting this earth they would start looking at things differently. Some of them you would have to make look at things differently. If you are a part of God, of the ALL, you have the right to demand your rights when it comes to things like fair wages and healthcare and such if the others are keeping that from you.

I guess you could call that a religion if you wish, but at least it would be the only one on the planet. I prefer to just call it a spirituality though.

Maybe an absolute utopia isn’t possibe here, but it sure can be a lot better than it is. If you had a wise (spiritual) worldwide ruling body that spoke lightly and carried a big stick they could make this a lot better planet for everyone to live on. All these separate countries and governments really are bullshit and cause too many problems because it’s all about power, egos, patriotism’s, getting the best advantage and such. What a mess it makes everything here. The people on this planet should not allow this to keep happening.

Why did God make human’s? Answer: God didn’t make human’s, can’t anyone on this planet get that into their thick heads? Mrs. God made human’s. Why did Mrs. God make human’s? She didn’t know she was. She just marvels at the beauty of it all and hopes that mankind doesn’t destroy it.

Everything is an evolution, change is inevitable, there has to be change. Someone has to show the way. (BBC)
A soul is like an appendix, some folks don’t use it.
Be prepared to preach, pray or perish in an instant.
No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road (path), it is never to late to turn back.
Alcohol, for thousands of years helping ugly people have sex.
I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
Women over 50 don't have babies because they would put them down and forget where they left them.
My mind not only wanders, it sometime leaves completely, goes to a whole different galaxy for a bit for some peace. This is the only planet anywhere that isn’t peaceful. Wait, the rest of them don’t have humans on them. Hold hands and stick together now. Love and Peace. BBC

No comments: