Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Where is this idiot God anyway?

Welcome to my new blog friends, it will get better as it goes alone and I learn better how I want to create it and make it work, first some humor with each post… Risque at times if you don’t mind being as the cosmos loves risque even if there are some pinheads on this planet that don’t, they’ll just have to get over it. And I will be including some quotes in each post. First a little humor and even though this is old it’s always fun to read again.

For everyone who has ever had an evaluation - just remember, it could have been worse.
Quotes taken from federal government employee performance evaluations.

1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock-bottom and has started to dig."
2. "I would not allow this employee to breed."
3. "This employee is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a definite won't be."
4. "Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in a trap."
5. "When he opens his mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."
6. "This young lady has delusions of adequacy."
7. "He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them."
8. "This employee is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot."
9. "This employee should go far, and the sooner he starts the better."
10. "Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold it all together."
11. "A gross ignoramus - 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus."
12. "He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier."
14. "I would like to go hunting with him sometime."
15. "He's been working with glue too much."
16. "He would argue with a signpost."
17. "He brings a lot of joy whenever he leaves the room."
18. "When his IQ reaches 50, he should sell."
19. "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he's the other one."
20. "A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on."
21. "A prime candidate for natural de-selection."
22. "Donated his brain to science before he was done using it."
23. "Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming."
24. "He's got two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it."
25. "If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week."
26. "If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you'd get change."
27. "If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean."
28. "It's hard to believe he beat out 1,000,000 other sperm."
29. "One neuron short of a synapse."
30. "Some drink from the fountain of knowledge; he only gargled."
31. "Takes him 2 hours to watch 60-minutes."

I start each day intent on changing the world and having one hell of a good time, sometimes this makes planing the day difficult. Fifty years an idiot, that was me, listening to all the bullshit out there that others try to teach you. You can’t learn anything from the spiritual leaders on this planet because they are all a lot of fools that go to religious colleges and seminaries taught by other humans, so I’m going to try to teach you some things. Only the most intelligent readers are going to stick with me though.

Quote: Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

I’ve rewritten this first post a dozen times and there is no good way to start so I’ll just get started. God, where is this idiot anyway? Does anyone really believe in a magical all powerful God? The kind written about in bibles? As if God is some kind of a powerful being? I don’t think so, I don’t, and I don’t see how anyone else can in this day and age, except maybe in the more uneducated parts of the world. But God, the word, isn’t going to go away, it may be the most recognized and used word on the planet after “I”. Seeing as we can’t get rid of the word I believe we need to put it in its proper place. And just where in the hell (yes god swears, get over it) is Mrs. God? Buried under the Christian and Islam and other religions is where, but I’ll write about her later.

I call myself a New Age Spiritualist, but there isn’t anything new age about it. None of my words are new, they have been around for thousands of years and where buried under the insanity’s of a lot of other nonsense. I (this part of me) live in a predominantly Christian country but they never where able to get me to go that way, trying to read the bible just insulted my intelligence. But I sure am good at pissing some Christians off, I only have to point out that they are as much as brainwashed and I can see a little insanity rising up in their eyes and some of them would like to kill me. They don’t believe all that crap anyway, I see them searching other religions all the time. But why should any person have a religion? Why not just be spiritual? Hey, why not just be God? Or Goddess. A decent God of course.

My journey has been complex, and it is not over yet, this is going to be a journey for all the folks that may start following this blog, the truths as I know them to be at this time will not be accepted easily by many on this planet at times, or even change the world overnight. Spiritual journeys are a pain in the butt, mine has been anyway. It’s made me a strange and complex person. I’m not allowing any comments to be posted here because I simply don’t have time to edit them, and as far as I’m concerned, you have better things to do than write them. I have opinions, I think you are entitled to them if you should wish to read them. I know that you have opinions also but I don’t have time to go through all of them and I get my highest truths from the cosmos, not from humans. Nor am I here to argue with you about any points about all the stupid religions on this planet because stupid is, well, stupid. This is my first post because I have to start somewhere, I promise to make all of them insightful and entertaining.

I’m here to challenge you to think. In doing so I may insult some of you, piss some of you off, maybe to the point of wanting to kill me even though you can’t kill an omnipresent spirit, only one body of it. Go ahead, one of you, kill me, you have been doing that for thousands of years, it will make a great headline and news story. I may accuse some of you of being brainwashed, stupid, and as much as crazy, if not actually insane. It’s pretty clear to me that mankind has an insanity in it. It was pretty clear to Albert Einstein also.

Quote: Einstein said that if quantum mechanics is right, then the world is crazy. Well, Einstein was right. The world is crazy.

I will say things about myself and you that you won’t believe. Mostly because you don’t want to take responsibility for what you and mankind is, God in evolution. And I worry that things are evolving in the wrong directions. Anyone that thinks there is an omnipotent God that has a plan, I can only say this to them. HE SURE IS A SADISTIC BASTARD !!

So just where is this idiot God anyway? Oh for Christ’s sake, just go look in a frigging mirror you fools. But keep in mind that God is like all things, an evolution, you don’t have to be perfect, only working toward it.

World Peace, I think that we all want that don’t we? Let the journey begin then by us taking responsibility for what we are. On this planet, at the rising of the dawn and at the end of the day, we are all on this thing together. There will be a new post here each day (unless I say there won’t be, or in case I die) in case you would like to join me on this strange and complex journey of mine. More about me below in case you are interested. Love and Peace. BBC

Quote: A human being is a part of a whole, called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. - Albert Einstein. (The human is limited but I contend that the spirit isn’t. BBC)

Bill’s basic background. Grew up a stupid kid, mostly in Northern Idaho and Utah. Got excellent grades until the fifth grade when I made maybe the biggest mistake of my life by moving back in with family, who just happened to be idiots. In the sixth grade a teacher told me I had a high IQ but I wasn’t applying myself, well my home life sucked so there you go. Dropped out of school in the eleventh grade but got a GED in the Navy and I have a stack of various diplomas around somewhere but I don’t put them on the wall anymore. They don’t really mean much, I’ve learned more from the cosmos than I ever learned from humans. Tacking diplomas on a wall is just an ego trip. But education is important to me and I spend a lot of time at it.

Many years as a master mechanic, built and drove a few racecars, married a few times (twice to the children’s mother), wasn’t the best father in the world but was better than my parents. Looking back I see that the biggest children in our family where us parents, we where both a couple of idiots, products of a culture that raised us.

I’ve been to Kodiak, Alaska twice, was there the year of the big quake. I’ve had an eighteen wheeler in all the lower forty-eight states and about a third of Canada and got many experiences and observations from all that. Some other skills are, not that I’m saying I’m a master of any of them. Carpentry, all kinds of repairs, inventing and making things, pretty good on computers, at least in what I’m interested in doing on them, survival on little and being okay with it. American’s are spoiled, I think that most of them could learn to live on less and share more with others on this planet.

I live in a 12 X 16 foot room and I’m okay with that, although I’m going to double my living quarters this year. My property is free and clear other than a little property taxes so I get by on very little money. I became a spiritualist in the year 2000, but as I said earlier, it’s a journey. I set out to do at least one good deed a day and I send money to try to help feed the starving on this planet. It bothers me knowing that a lady in Shi Lanka had to eat her first born so that she could keep living for example. No I don’t have a woman, they are too, well, human, unspiritual, they can’t handle the deep end of my brain pool. But I do live next door to one of the finest women on this planet and we are the best of friends and she has the greatest sense of humor. It’s like Einstein said, American men are good workers but they are just pawns that American women use for their own gains, sadly that is too often true. They (the women) are even willing to work to have more than they need.

Still with me? See you tomorrow then, check out the links on my blog home page. Love and Peace. BBC

No comments: