Friday, April 14, 2006

Obsessed with sex

Subtitle… The Deep End Of The Pool

First a little humor.

Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors, shouting "Vroom, Vroom!" and making believe she was once again driving her car on the freeway.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerated her, and some of them actually joined in to help her live her fantasy. One day, Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP! Police!" he shouted in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?"

Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.
"OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall. As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, Weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted, "STOP! Police! Have you got proof of insurance?"

Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster, and held it up to him. Harold nodded, and said, "Carry on, ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor before the front door, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, stark naked with a very sizable erection.

"Oh, good grief," cried Ethel, "Not the Breathalyzer again!"

An interesting comment, somewhat true, that I spotted on Scott’s Dilbert blog.

Free will is something we just talk about before and after sex, just like everything else we do is. One purpose and one purpose only we have on this earth as biological organisms, to procreate. Everything else is non-consequential.

Interesting but just off the mark I dare say. While it is true that we arrive here with instructions to survive and procreate their really is more to it than that, or we would only get horney when it was time to procreate like most critters here do. But we and a few other critters here are horney all the time, because it is something that flows though us.

Another interesting statement. "Leonardo only painted the Mona Lisa because he needed something else to do with his time, other than piddling with boys." - Humphrey Bogart

And this one is interesting also. "English is a most - perhaps the most - inadequate language for discussions on philosophy, riddled as it is with arrogance". Actually, I don’t have philosophies about the highest truths, I only know what the cosmos tells me the truth is. If however you want my philosophies about women, well, lets not go there right now. After all, it’s our ancestors that screwed them up.

I said in my first post that women couldn’t handle the deep end of my brain pool didn’t I? Hell, a lot of them can’t handle the shallow end. I’ve just gotten to complex and weird for them.

Everyone is obsessed with sex, at some level, ever notice that? And why not, it’s just something, a need, that is flowing through you being as the whole cosmos is created by sexual energies. I sure think about it a lot, maybe more than some others because I haven’t had any for years. It hurts me to make that confession to the whole world you know. Well, other than a failed attempt last summer with a spoiled brat of a bad Catholic girl. I needed it to be a spiritual experience and she just ruined it for us with it being all about her. If she can’t look into your eyes during, oh, never mind. So now I have a few rules, don’t get involved with Christian women no matter how pretty and interesting they are, avoid spoiled women. Love them of course, but avoid close relationships with them.

I was in a tavern at midnight on New Years eve about five years ago and hugged this lady that I often refer to as Star. She’s a good looking woman with a nice body and while hugging her I said "Nice boobs". Well that went over like a fart in church, geez, you can’t even give some women a complement without them thinking you want to take them to bed. We are still friends though, we saw each other just last night, she likes to read the things I write and when she drinks enough she tells me that she loves me. And also reminds me that she is not taking me home for sex. That’s okay, the body may be nice but the brain on top of it isn’t something I want to make love to.

VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict XVI urged Catholics on Wednesday to go to confession during Holy Week, Christianity's most solemn period, when the faithful recall the last days of Christ's life and his resurrection on Easter.

I won’t discuss Christ and what they made up about him right now. But!! my mother, the confused little Catholic girl that became a chain smoking party girl drunk after my father died loved confession, right up to the day she died. She had a need, she needed to be laid all the time, and she did a damn good job of fulfilling that need and making a lot of men happy. And after a few men she just went to confession and started over with a clean slate and went off looking for the next man to have fun with. During the last thirty years of her life that ability to fulfill her need became the one thing I could admire about her. One of the last things I ever heard her say was "I want some sex", as she wandered out of her room with her oxygen tank and down the hall looking for a man. I don’t know if she found one in that care center as I went home. But I’m betting she did.

Man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter. - Joseph Addison (I don’t believe this of course, I’ve seen animals laugh, mostly at us.)

Not enough sex (or the right kind) turns men into seekers and philosophers, and women into shoppers. You don’t see Hugh Hefner fussing over all this other stuff at eighty. But he has numerous girlfriends to keep him happy, the lucky bastard. Not that I want to be him, or like him, but he does seem to be enjoying himself.

If mankind refuses to take responsibility for being God then I dare say that he is screwed. As wonderful as science is in helping us understand and do some things you just have to take some thing on faith without scientific evidence.

Trust your brain, it knows more than you do. It knows more than the books you read.

Conclusion: We are obsessed with sex because the universe is. And this is the only planet in the universe where it can experience it in the physical forms that we are. Now y’all go make love instead of all this fighting and using each other, y’all hear? Geez, for all his perceived intelligence mankind is still just a bunch of hillbilly’s. Did I say that I would try to keep my posts short?

Love and Peace and all that crap. BBC

No comments: