I just want to get some things out of the way today, here is something to think about. Most folks think of having their own country to run, and how would they run it? As a God is how. Maybe as a good God or as a bad God but that is how it would be run. Democracy, Free Will, Politics, Capitalism, what do these things have in common? They are all anti-christ, or anti-god.
I got to thinking about something (I can’t wait for senility so I don’t have to anymore). I think MacArthur was right, give an army some booze and women and it will whip anyone’s butt. Muslim’s will never rule the world because they want to take those things away from the rest of us, and we’ll whip their butts every time they try. They should come to the states and drink and party with us and the women for a few weeks, maybe they will go home with better attitudes. The ones that should be putting the extreme Muslim’s in place are the moderate more modern Muslin’s, other countries shouldn’t be fighting them.
If you don't like my thoughts and beliefs whose would you like? They are not my thoughts and beliefs, I've swiped them from Jesus, Russell, Churchill, Einstein and other great souls.
Average IQ’s of two hundred in the future will still be a joke, under average. This whole concept of intelligence is a big joke because we are not that intelligent yet.
If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other cause for prejudice by noon. - George Aiken
What is it with American’s and their making such a big deal out of stars? We have always honored hot babes of course, Ann Margaret was one of my favorites, but now it seems like bimbo sluts like Paris Hilton is a favorite. Hell, I wouldn’t walk across the street to lick her little tits. And I’m pretty sure I couldn’t have an intelligent conversation with her.
America has become a big joke, it doesn’t matter if you are a believer or a nonbeliever but you must still consider this. Maybe Mr. Bush and many of his cronies and family are the anti-christ posing as Christians. We know that he reads the bible everyday and thinks that he is doing Gods work, I however disagree that he is, and it is easy for me to see him as an anti-christ. There are people on this planet that see this whole country as the anti-christ.
My daughter has divorced me yet again. It’s okay, she refuses to look in a mirror when I say that she is often like her mother was. She expects everyone to support her, and for others to take the blame for what is wrong in her life. Screw it, I’m not very good at that, wait, she is a Christian. Goes to the very church I was once on the board of trusties. That didn’t last long after I saw how they operated.
You can be a candle and let your light shine, or a mirror and reflect it. But without a candle a mirror is still in the dark. Reflect on that. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment